Quantcast

WWIII thread

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
thatsthejoke.jpg? do I have to explain to you astute motherfuckers the frequent pratfalls out of high windows suffered by multiple Putin adversaries? I thought we were all pals here. It’s like I hardly know you

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Russia hit a cafe where a wake was being held in a small town with a precision ballistic missile, 50+ dead civilians.

1696543722146.png

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Well to be fair, Israel annexed land that wasn't theirs first.
i am just surprised all these kids protesting on college campuses are not coming out and saying the holocaust did not happen...

good....white....progressive kids...

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Ukraine eroding support from Poland? https://www.nytimes.com/2023/10/13/world/europe/poland-elections-ukraine.html

Growing Wariness of Aid to Ukraine Hangs Over Polish Election
Last year, Poland was one of Ukraine’s staunchest supporters. But pressure from the right to focus more on domestic problems is pushing that support to the center stage of Sunday’s election
why should poland care, what did any imperialist dictator ever to to them?

what's that? something in my earpiece......

oh sorry, what did EVERY imperialist dictator ever NOT do to them?
got that one mixed up somewhere

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
they said the same thing about their armed forces and look at the kind of gargabe that showed up on the front lines. not saying to be dismissive of it, but maybe take it with a grain of salt.
Problem is it only needs one nuke to get launched and we're all fucked.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Russia has been making nuclear threats if lines are crossed since day one. And most of those lines have been crossed. This is more Saber rattling to scare the public and decrease support for Ukraine. Long tested and official diplomatic declarations are quite different and along the lines of if an existential threat is made to Russia.

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
Well, my wife is going back to Ukraine beginning of next month.