Quantcast

WWIII thread

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Just got done listening to a twitter live stream of some of the Americans fighting in Ukraine, Very informative and reassuring content.

They then opened it up to questions form the listeners, A doc from Seattle was giving pointers on using masks in shelters and tight quarters in fear of COVID, Those troops literally lit her up with laughter and the fact "its a fucking war zone lady, nobody gives a fuck about your COVID BS in combat when bullets and bombs are killing"

It was so glorious, If I can find a recorded version of it I will share.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
This guy says a lot of the right stuff. Refraining from filling up your car fully and using it less even if you can afford it is a good way to help less fortunate people by lowering fuel demand and therefore fuel price

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Carjack teslas

do it for ukraine
I pass one on my evening walks. I just cannot get past the fact that the designers of that car completely ignored the area in the front where the grill would normally go. So it looks like a placeholder for a grill instead of actually addressing the unused space. Sorry man, can’t jack one, too ugly.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
This cannot be a good thing

An Iranian news agency quoting a Russian government controlled news agency

Nice work.

When dOiNg yOuR oWn ReSeArCh trying finding a credible source. A quote from an actual US official shouldn't be hard to find from a respected US source. You should go back to searching for Hillaries servers.

At least you are useful to someone.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

Nice work.

When dOiNg yOuR oWn ReSeArCh trying finding a credible source. A quote from an actual US official shouldn't be hard to find from a respected US source. You should go back to searching for Hillaries servers.

I mean.....he posted a parody site not too long ago as proof of anteefuz funding.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Look, I get that you got a real fuckin' raging, probably painful hardon against the liberal boogeyman, but jesus ballsing christ, how hard is it (no pun intended) to look at your Facebook information sources and think, maybe I should see if this is real ... Oh, a FUCKING IRAINIAN WEBSITE, IT MUST BE STRAIGHT FROM GOD'S ASSHOLE

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California

Nice work.

This better?

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Isn't that guy from the second quote of "proof" generally regarded to post Rusky propaganda of late?
si

glem greewald is a full-blown grifter propagandist these days. White american conservatives like to post his bullshit because 20 years ago he had a humanitarian value, and can be claimed as some sort of liberal lefty. Then the last few years he realized which side of his bread the butter easily drips upon. From a journalism perspective, he also turned in a few of his sources in the snowden leaks, leading to some people in jail for the rest of their lives. Total slimeball.

Also since it's primarily an interaction between rubio and the undersecretary, it's very worth noting that what she says is vastly different than what the first link brain quoted implies.

He just did a word search on 'ukranian biological lab' or some shit. That's how we ended up with babalon bee level posts from him in the past regarding the anteefuz.