Quantcast

WWU Cycling 2004 Video

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
Well it is nothing fancy, I threw this together to showcase the team during recruiting and to hopefully show potential sponsors what our team is all about.

It is a stream, http://www.wwucycling.com/movie.html go there and be patient, broadband only.

Special thanks to Brian at Zvisual.com for a lot of the awesome photos.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
there's some good footage and music in there. be careful that you don't alter the aspect ratio of the photos when you import them tho! one photo seemed to be in there three times (red/black shorts, downhill race, guy going left to right, side shot in a grassy field). finally, i'd lose the initial 15 seconds of wavy wwu cycling logo along with the transitions between images, but it's your movie...

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
Yeah, I wasn't a fan but by the time it was in there I wasn't really in the mood to remove it. I am also aware of a few photos in there that got tweaked cuz of aspect ratios but with the number of photos in there and the timeline I was on to get it done when I put it together, just wasn't gonna screw with it. Thanks for the input though. I will keep it in mind for the next one.