Quantcast

www.trailculture.com

discombob

Chimp
May 23, 2006
A, A
What's up, monkeys?

I currently have a half-baked trail-review site from a previously failed business-venture on my hands that isn't getting any younger looking. The original idea was to have an online searchable, rankable database of mountain bike-accessible trails along with supporting linked-in media.

www.trailculture.com

I'm looking for some developers who might be interested in continuing with this idea and turning it into a community resource. It's Dolphin/PHP-based and I don't have the programming skill or the money to throw at this anymore, but am more interested in just continuing with a not-for-profit model to potentially leverage what has been created so far and contribute something back to the online mountain biking community.

I've noticed people asking about where to go for a site like this before on these forums, and there have been some other sites that have popped up that seemed to have potential at first, but since mountain biking is constantly growing in popularity and legal trail access is expanding, I feel this could become more relevant soon.

PM me if you think you would be interested in being a part of a project focused on this idea... currently, I'm just trying to guage interest.