Quantcast

/X\(‘-‘)/X\ Tues GM(Spider)T /X\(‘-‘)/X\

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Ah fuck......after over 2 months of not so much as the slightest wrongdoing, I came home to find the pooch chewed the shit out of 2 of the kitchen chairs. Sort of lost my shit, yelled at him and he then proceeded to piss all over the kitchen and living room floors.

Sort of feel bad, but not really. I made it clear from the beginning, pretty much the only conditional terms for getting a dog on my end was they not destroy my shit, or attack people. Strike 1.

The ironic part is I started looking for a new dining set a few days ago as what I have now is meh and doesn't fit well in the space....maybe he sensed that and was helping me make my decision?

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Yarg! Just in from my 9th ride in 7 days, I am going to try to ride at least an hour every day during the months of August. Tomorrow will be a 25 mile road bike ride at a moderate pace, today was 95 degrees and full sun, I cannot hammer too long when it's that hot. Thank god for fanny packs. :)

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Ah fuck......after over 2 months of not so much as the slightest wrongdoing, I came home to find the pooch chewed the shit out of 2 of the kitchen chairs. Sort of lost my shit, yelled at him and he then proceeded to piss all over the kitchen and living room floors.

Sort of feel bad, but not really. I made it clear from the beginning, pretty much the only conditional terms for getting a dog on my end was they not destroy my shit, or attack people. Strike 1.

The ironic part is I started looking for a new dining set a few days ago as what I have now is meh and doesn't fit well in the space....maybe he sensed that and was helping me make my decision?
When people get bored they get a new bike, when dogs get bored they get yelled at?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
New girlfriend's kid is 12 and she hates me. Exploded at me for trying to cook better then her Mom. I spent the night and she went ballistic on me in the Morning. I ate her eggs also...

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Great beer after a good ride. This Trillium shit is seriously brilliant and addictive, and the brewery is less than 1/4 mile from my office. I sense trouble in my future.