Quantcast

x-post from lounge...new video

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
Awesome stuff from the triad! You boy is smokin' it up and impressin' the ladies as usual :thumb:

Your kid looks more comfortable in the air than I do!! :nuts:

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
zod said:
Your kid looks more comfortable in the air than I do!! :nuts:
yeah, it's that landing on a hip thing that he hasn't figured out yet :D

i've been riding/jumping for a long time and i still make retarded/constipated facial expressions, but he always looks like he's got it under control, even when he's nose down and about to eat it hard :thumb:

AirAddict

Monkey
Jun 10, 2005
Asheville, NC
i'm pretty sure that i saw a clip of the big line at the swannanoa dirt jumps, and it was moderately recent because the line behind it was there... when where yall up here?

where were the other jumps, too? because some of them looked sick!

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
correct, the big line was at swannanoa. the others were at country park in greensboro and billy waynes in winston, the latter is not open to the general public.

the vid of swannanoa was from feb of this year after the fontana icycle race. most of it was too muddy but the big line was nice:thumb:

Raaar

Monkey
Sep 13, 2004
Dude, that vid made my day. My little girl is 17 mo and LOVES bikes. She can already point to all the major components when asked. "Where's the fork, Kenna?!", and she answers by pointing to the fork and going "Uhhh!"....

You just reminded me of what I have to look forward to...Awesome! :)

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
santacruzed said:
was that your son picking up some women in the one clip?

yup :thumb: neighborhood hotties that stopped by to watch him jump the black tabletop ramp. i told him to get their # as a joke so he says, "HEY! YOU GIRLS WANT MY NUMBER?". they were like..."sure!". so the vid is of him spelling his name for them and giving out his phone #. the one kneeling down on the right ended up being his babysitter for us a few times....he really likes her :heart:

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
WKC said:
Great vid manimal. You wanna urban Friday night?

it would have to be more like friday evening, cause i have to be at work at 6am on sat. last week of 1st shift.......i can't stand waking up to an alarm clock. i'll be back on 3rd shift next week though. 8pm - 630am..yeah! :thumb:

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
That's what I meant. Maybe something like 6:30 or 7:00pm? I'd be awesome to put the UNCG "officers" in thir place. I can probably round up some other guys to go as well.