Quantcast

X-Post from Va Forum Snowshoe!

Gee Spot

Chimp
Sep 13, 2002
rochester, ny
Originally posted by Capt. Jack Sparrow
and a good crash when Eric thought the teeter-totter was a drop....

Echo stopped by with a copy of the video and we watched it….. it came out pretty cool. :thumb:

Funny there is a part in it where Earl thinks the teeter is a drop also…..:eek:

It is very amusing to see where Stuntmatty’s eyes wander….. good thing I didn’t have that helmet cam on my head….;) :devil:

stuntmatty

Thnikkaman
Oct 2, 2003
Bike Hater Central
Originally posted by Gee Spot
...It is very amusing to see where Stuntmatty’s eyes wander….. good thing I didn’t have that helmet cam on my head….;) :devil:

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil::devil:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Originally posted by stuntmatty
:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil::devil:
LOL!!!! That' was hilarious!!!!! :D

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
ECHO, you werent the ones standing at the base of alot of the drops and ladders filming and what not were you...? just wondering i because we talked for a bit.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Originally posted by manhattanprjkt83
ECHO, you werent the ones standing at the base of alot of the drops and ladders filming and what not were you...? just wondering i because we talked for a bit.
Depends on the day, I had the helmet cam on Saturday and stuntmatty was wearing it on Sunday...

Gyro

Chimp
Mar 4, 2002
Slatyfork, WV
I got lost looking for the MtnX course with the Jackalopes. It was nice to meet you all.

I was the tall skinny kid on a green voodoo hardtail.