Quantcast

Xbox live anyone?

gonefirefightin

free wieners
So I got a pretty sweet set up goin gon with my xbox 360

did the netflix option since I really dont watch tv and now I can watch it instantly through the xbox on the big screen in hd. pretty stoked about that.

anybody else on xbox live?

if so shout out your gamer name,

maybe even create a ridemonkey party.

I am using the kids GBashley99

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
I just let my membership expire. Didn't play it enough. All i ever played was Halo 3. Didnt have enough time to start anything new. Only averaged about an hour and half a week. I'll probably get another 3 month membership later, but not till next winter when i cant ride.

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
For me, all i play on LIVE is Halo 3. I'd like a PS3, but i haven't seen any games that would make me buy one. Oh wait. I guess i'll find out tonight. My buddy just got the new Street Fighter. Maybe i'll want one after i play that.

I just don't have as much time as i wish i did. i might buy another membership. But i just don't get the chance to play it. Kinda hard to play it when i tell the boy that he can't play ANY LIVE during the school year because his grades, chores, and attitude suck when he has access to it. He's a totally different kid when he can't play that stuff.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I went with the PS3 for the sheer fact that its BluRay player too. If it wasn't, the only system I would have is a Wii. I don't play a ton of games, but I do have to admit I really like the PS3. All I have for it right now is GTA4, but there's a few other games that I might pick up along the way.

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
I was going to get a PS3 for Blue ray also. You can't touch that deal. I can really see myself playing tons of Gran Turismo when it comes out for that. But i'm going to be hitting school again soon. So on top of that, xc riding, dh riding, and trying to be a family man i won't really have time for a while. Man, i hate being an adult.

I was just trying to organize a LAN party for Halo tomorrow. Can't get enough people commited. Fail.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
I actually pay for xbox mostly for the netflix app. and as a by product it keeps the kids busy.

halo and a few other games keep me busy with the peeps,

a relative of the family is a pro halo champ, she tours all over the world and smoke people like a philly blunt. I dont play her at all anymore, it is just demoralizing.

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
I can't believe how good people get at halo. It blows me away. It seems like they have way more energy than everybody else.

what exactly does a Halo "pro" do? Do they get paid to destroy people? Do they get sponsors like Red bull?

gonefirefightin

free wieners
yeah, she has an annual income to promote bungie and the affiliates and give out schwag at events and school the kids to make them play harder and buy more maps and such. pretty good gig she has.

I couldnt do it,

check her stats out, will blow your mind

her tag is

GB mistress

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
So I got a pretty sweet set up goin gon with my xbox 360

did the netflix option since I really dont watch tv and now I can watch it instantly through the xbox on the big screen in hd. pretty stoked about that.

anybody else on xbox live?

if so shout out your gamer name,

maybe even create a ridemonkey party.

I am using the kids GBashley99
DUKE OF L1ZARDS is my gamertag. I basically only play COD.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Im done with Nazi zombies really... I mean I'd play it if a bunch of monkeys wanted to do it and bull sh!t around... but a buddy and I made it to lever 31 with just the 2 of us... it took like 3 hours. After that I swore off it.
I think it loses a lot of the fun factor when you get into the higher rounds. All those runners just make me want to have a seizure.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
On Xbox Live and PSN under kazlx. Mainly play COD MW2. Originally had a PS3 for the Blu Ray, Netflix, etc, but recently bought an Xbox since all my buddies are on it.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
do i need to remind you about HD-DVD? :rofl:
Maybe the PS4 will have a built in toaster-oven!

Call me old fashion but I like my video game system to have some sic games rather than an internet browser, wi-fi and HD-DVD player. Honestly other than the GOW series PlayStation has been pretty weak in the game offerings.

Oh and those controllers! Do they expect everyone to have the hands of a 13 year old girl?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Maybe the PS4 will have a built in toaster-oven!

Call me old fashion but I like my video game system to have some sic games rather than an internet browser, wi-fi and HD-DVD player. Honestly other than the GOW series PlayStation has been pretty weak in the game offerings.

Oh and those controllers! Do they expect everyone to have the hands of a 13 year old girl?
you conveniently forgot about:
infamous
killzone 2+3
resistance 1+2
uncharted 1+2
Metal Gear Solid 4

not mention the sequel to infamous and Grand Turismo 5 (eventually lol).

that being said, i really don't care what system is what. As much as I bag on xbox, I have my issues with the PS3 and wii as well (both of which I own). I don't spend a lot of time playing video games. I haven't had my PS3 on for gaming in probably a month now. Same with the wii.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
I don't pay a cent and I can still play online.

I can't play Gears ranked matches but I still enjoy it just like I would still post here even without the rep feature.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Freakin COD and it's addictiveness. It's pretty much all I play any more. I almost bought GOW III for PS, but thought about it and figured I would probably still just play COD. There's something enticing about playing team deathmatch.