Quantcast

XC Riding on 4/19 and 4/20 VA/MD

TryAndStopMe

Chimp
Feb 21, 2004
i'm on shift this weekend stuck in a windowless box, but have Monday and Tuesday off and want to make up for lost time on some of the local trails. anyone else have either of those days off and want to hit the trails? i'm going to probably ride shaeffer farms one day and fountainhead the next but i'm flexible. i'll more than likely hit the night rides at waketink as well. leaving from arlington around 10 am and riding until my legs won't carry me another inch.

chance

kirstin

Monkey
Mar 24, 2004
DC
Originally posted by TryAndStopMe
i'm on shift this weekend stuck in a windowless box, but have Monday and Tuesday off and want to make up for lost time on some of the local trails. anyone else have either of those days off and want to hit the trails? i'm going to probably ride shaeffer farms one day and fountainhead the next but i'm flexible. i'll more than likely hit the night rides at waketink as well. leaving from arlington around 10 am and riding until my legs won't carry me another inch.

chance
can't do monday, but i'd probably be up for fountainhead or schaeffer on tuesday...