Quantcast

XPOST from trianglemtb.com HUCKMEISTERS ROBBED

DHracer1067

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2003
somewhere really ****ty
Last night (Friday, September 3rd, 2004), two bikes were stolen from the area around the corner of Kildare Farm Road and Cary Parkway. Steven had a 2005 Specialized Fuse IV stock, and I had a 2004 Specialized P.2 long with 2002 Marzocchi Z.1 FR fork, XT disc hubs on Sun Rhyno Lite wheelset, Gusset single speed conversion kit (not pictured), and some odd cable routing for barspins (not pictured). If anyone sees either of these bikes on the street, trails, in the classified ads, or anywhere else, please e-mail me at markh@nc.rr.com or call me at (919) 469-0653. Steven and I have already filed reports with the cops, but if everyone keeps an eye out for them, I'm sure that will be just as if not more helpful than the police. Thanks everyone fro your help.

i just copied what mark wrote. dont ask me about anything cause i wasnt there. just tryin to spread the word.

bradical

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
G-Vegas SC
Damn, tough guys. I'm guessing Steven just got that Fuse as well? We're waay too stupid about just leaving out stuff out and unlocked, we all need to start being better about it.

Hope everything turns out well for you guys.

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
yeah well that blows... glad I haven't had a bike stolen yet. I would sit around and play downhill domintaion for a few months until I could get a new one.