Quantcast

xxx Thew stay xxx

Dirtrider

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Slept like hammered dogshit last night so I decided to go for a ride today. Got done just as the rain started to fall. That’s a win in my book.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Holy shit, I just tested positive for the COVID. My symptoms are mild, but I do feel like shit. So I took a home test and BAM. Hope it's quick.

Dirtrider

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Holy shit, I just tested positive for the COVID. My symptoms are mild, but I do feel like shit. So I took a home test and BAM. Hope it's quick.
Get better man. I had it back it February. Had all my vaccines and got it bad. Knocked me down for a week where I didn’t want to get out of bed. 0 out of 10.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
weather for next weeks "go west you old sack of shit" trip looks fantastic

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Just booked a flight to the Ashevilles for an October 7-14 ride trip with four (4) buddies. Unbelievably excited. Hoping to connect with some NC monkies when we’re out there, and maybe see Henry Rollins spoken word per @stevew suggestion.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Holy shit Electric Six is playing @ The Grey Eagle when I’m in Asheville? Everything’s coming up Milhouse for this trip.

EDIT: and Superchunk? And Rollins?

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Holy shit Electric Six is playing @ The Grey Eagle when I’m in Asheville? Everything’s coming up Milhouse for this trip.

EDIT: and Superchunk? And Rollins?
i always thought if fugazi were ever to do a cover it would be superchunks "slack motherfucker"....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
firehose did a pretty damn good cover...listened to this version a lot in college...
only time i saw superchunk was them opening for firehose....

same with the screaming trees....opening for firehose....