Quantcast

xxxxx[;;;;;;;;;> Rum runner Monday GMT xxxxx[;;;;;;;;;>

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
To avoid my fathers horrible cooking and him trying to organize Holiday dinner in his "work in progress house renovation project" I'm inviting my family to my flat. FML. Worst way to spend money but my GF said it's this or no Holiday (I mean she has a point, that flat is a mess and his cooking is lovecraftian). Would rather spend that $$$ on trips or dumb bike shit.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
:wave:

Angered my lower back this weekend. Will be hanging on my inversion table a lot today I have a feeling.
I love coffee, just wanted to get that out there. Elder kid was pretty well behaved all weekend and going to bed she asked if I would get a doughnut this morning. I do love doughnuts. . . ok talked me into it.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Had 7hrs sleep last night, crazy! I could do 12hr days every day if my sleep was always that good.
Got the fibreglass itches now, and I will get more tomorrow, yay!
Damn stuff stays in my skin for a coue of days.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

2" of rain and counting, plus wind gusts 50+ mph. We'll be lucky to make it through the day without losing power.

Wife wants to buy me a pair of casual'ish winter boots for Christmas and I'll be damned if I can find anything I like.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
windy as fuck up here on top of le hill. older son not feeling great last night so maybe i steal my skis back this morning instead of breaking myself off snowboarding, depending on how he feels? we shall see. gonna need some hot bean water first...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. In Seattle. Interrupted night of sleep as the youngest was out of her room thrice (too hot, wanted water, scary dream)

getting iPhone screen replaced via AppleCare today, exciting

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Working 2 days, then off for 13. Doc appointment on Thursday to schedule the MRI for who knows when. Today is meetings all day, so I might actually do some work tomorrow before I leave. But maybe not.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210

Angered my lower back this weekend. Will be hanging on my inversion table a lot today I have a feeling.
I love coffee, just wanted to get that out there. Elder kid was pretty well behaved all weekend and going to bed she asked if I would get a doughnut this morning. I do love doughnuts. . . ok talked me into it.
Tell me about the inversion table. How long do you hang for and how often before you start to feel relief? What made you decide to try one in the first place?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
went for a hike yesterday with my 10 year old. He (finally) caught the DH skiing bug last year. He asked if our local hill (Camp Fortune) was open for skiing yet and if we could go. I said yes but no. not interested in paying to ski crud on mud.... I told him we need a little more snow...
Yeah it isn't looking good out there...

This place below, is about a ten minute drive from the image with that mud. They've clearly invested in much more/better snow making equipment...or they just did a better job of it. These two hills compete with each other with who will open first, who closes last etc...

youtube link here because they for some reason don't want to spread their content...oh well

And this place below is up on Georgian Bay. Clearly not having a good go at it (their owned by Alterra, so no excuses on the budget side of things for snow making)

:rofl: :rofl:

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Tell me about the inversion table. How long do you hang for and how often before you start to feel relief? What made you decide to try one in the first place?
My mom has had one for a long time. I had been going to her place to use it.
It seems to help with lower back pain more than upper. You can adjust the angle of the dangle. I usually hang probably 60ish degrees for 4-5min. With that and yoga/stretching I seem to have good relief. I have a teeterhangup

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I feel well enough to work today! And we lost home internet, so now I feel well enough to drag my ass into the office. Xfinity's ETA on restoration is 9:36 AM on Christmas Day, lmao.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I feel well enough to work today! And we lost home internet, so now I feel well enough to drag my ass into the office. Xfinity's ETA on restoration is 9:36 AM on Christmas Day, lmao.
phone no mobile hotspot for laptop?