Quantcast

Yabbin smabbin (pics)

Bearmntpicnic

Monkey
Oct 23, 2005
charlottesville
just some riding from the local secret spot. Its shapin up I just put in a new 30 foot skinny with a five foot drop off the end. the skinny is about one to two inches wide at most ill post picst when its done slash I ride it.

matt

me riding the skinny

fokey hitting the road gap after much consideration and pump up

me with the miniscule steez

eric sending it

matty boy

matt on the little drop

matt lookin goofy

Bearmntpicnic

Monkey
Oct 23, 2005
charlottesville
I built em all myself pretty much so I didnt have time to make it pretty but its all walkable and rideable. And you know if a stunt is walkable than it is most deffenitly ridable. The last section of the road gap its a little sketchy I built it last year and it was too sketchy to ride its held up so far and the part behind it is completley sturdy. If anyone is in the area and wants to ride (area meaning charlottesville,albemarle,white hall ect. wintergreen pretty much just shoot me a pm. its private property so the word cant get out on exact location and I would have to semi know you in order to let you ride.

Bearmntpicnic

Monkey
Oct 23, 2005
charlottesville
I just dont want a bunch of people to know where it is becuase we dont live up there and if people started to ride upthere without me knowing I would have to tear it all down and put up gates ect.

skatetokil

Turbo Monkey
Jan 2, 2005
DC/Bluemont VA
I just dont want a bunch of people to know where it is becuase we dont live up there and if people started to ride upthere without me knowing I would have to tear it all down and put up gates ect.
I'm in the same boat with my family's property. Kinda reluctant to have a bunch of strangers up there since part of the trail goes through the yard right past the house. I wish there were no liability issues or theft concerns, but some people (even mountain bikers) are scum bags.