Quantcast

Yay or nay?

Tsoelberg

Chimp
Oct 22, 2010
I was just wondering about this certain helmet that I found. I'm in the market for a new one that is more bike specific rather than skateboard influenced. I found this one that I really like at www.allsportprotection.com, it's called the POC receptor bug helmet. I love the look of this helmet, and how clean the lines are, with the vents spaced out like that. It also has vents that can be opened or closed depending on how cold or warm the weather is. I am just curious if any of you have tried this helmet on or if you have tried on any of the POC brand helmets before, I want to get this one, but I don't know what size I would need to order. They also give you a free pair of Demon goggles that are super sick. Which is influencing my decision a lot. Any of your knowledge and input would help greatly.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
ha arkayne not an ad. POC stuff can be hard to source at a reasonable price.

tsoel - can't speak in regards to the exact helmet you're looking at, but I have several pieces of POC equipment - including the 2010 Cortex DH MIPS helmet - and it's all top notch. Sizing is a little weird, so make sure you measure against their charts first. The helmet sizing seems to be accurate, but the lids run a little small.