i just like this one, it smells like dirt:

also smells like dirt

these are throwaways but what the hell:

(mike slays one demon):

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
Amazing...I sat on my ass at home for the better part of last Sunday and yet somehow I still made the pic thread for that ride :D. Well, I guess there are a few others from the previous weekend too.

Top shelf pics Dan. Nice work. :thumb:

E.C.

Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
South Central Pa.
Thanks for the great camera work Dan ! I really needed an action shot for my resume , that'll do nicely. I especialy like the stoeic one of Damien looking focused and fast with the background all blurry. And Mike in a moment of total control. String more of those moments together Mike , and you'll have that shed licked.
Dan .next time we hook up to ride I'll get behind your camera and get some shots of you throwin down.
E.C. Out

willpowa

Chimp
Sep 6, 2004
Nice shots, bro!
Thanks again for letting us in on Pipeline, etc.
The wife is still raving about loving P-line, while she was understandably nauseated by the idea of an RT :love:

DßR

They saw my bloomers
Feb 17, 2004
the DC
Sean I'm not quite sure what it is, it's either a Nevegal, Highroller, or whatever that guy on the foes (Dave?) runs, b/c those were the only guys who hit the thing.

Will, I got a pic of you too, sorry it's cruddy.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
nice pics, dan. that one with your butt is pretty visually interesting, what with the treads frozen for a bit and all. if only it didn't have your ass in it. :D

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
The dude on the foes ran intense tires so im guessing its his cause mine woulda been like way to the other side and halfway on the edge of the thing.

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
mobius said:
The dude on the foes ran intense tires so im guessing its his cause mine woulda been like way to the other side and halfway on the edge of the thing.
umm..... what hahaha....... so you barely made the tranny, almost missed to flat?

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
lets just say the first time was a nice loud case but i didnt feel it. and the second time was way over to the side of the tranny.

E.C.

Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
South Central Pa.
Yeah Dave Runs intense tires .I pretty sure that was his .He made that shizz look way to easy.That is a way cool pic , worthy of a frame .from an art standpoint I think that is definately the best shot.

Jan 21, 2004
South Central...(PA)
It looks like a cyclocross tire!!:) That's what it felt like too! I'm definately putting some bigger meats on for the next trip. The sidewalls were a little too thin, also. They are not FRO casing so they're way wimpy! Nice shots too Dan. I had my camera with me the whole time but I never wanted to stop riding to take any! Well except of course the kill shot sustained by Mike! That's one that people have to see to believe. That boy bled like a stuck pig!! He did save our lives though, so I guess it was worth it!? Well, was it Mike? We owe you one!

Dave

sguhrofst8

Monkey
Nov 4, 2003
Columbia, MD
nice, you guys are making me jealous, i havent been able to ride for a few weeks. glad to see ec is back on a bike. anyone up for riding this weekend on saturday. i think i will be able to come back out regularly now. oh yeah, and i have plans on paper for something real sweet.
--z--

E.C.

Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
South Central Pa.
Not sure about this weekend yet Mr McSketcherson, Be carefull on sat , don't get yourself hunted.
If I ride down there It'll be sun .but we may just build ladderbridges up here and go DJing.

I don't hunt , I did'nt loose anything. ok really bad joke , sorry .Bet you laughed though.
E.C.

willpowa

Chimp
Sep 6, 2004
Lemme know if you guys are riding on Sunday, E.C....
Let's hit the drop trails!
I think Wendy wants another go at it as well!

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
_bp said:
I and a couple of friends are down on Saturday
y'all want to shed it starting early AM? i've gotta cut out early like around 3pm or so. unfortunately, big bike won't be back until hopefully next weekend. i'll be P3ing it...

sguhrofst8

Monkey
Nov 4, 2003
Columbia, MD
i might just ride patapsco because of the whole hunting thing. there is plenty to session there or get a good lung burn from some xc. let me know what you think. drop me a line, email and ill check the posts
--z--

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
sguhrofst8 said:
i might just ride patapsco because of the whole hunting thing. there is plenty to session there or get a good lung burn from some xc. let me know what you think. drop me a line, email and ill check the posts
--z--
brian, jason, and a friend of his are planning to be at the shed at around 10-11am and so are stiff and i. we'll probably be around pipeline and the drop trails. look for us if you make it up that way... if not, have fun at patpasco. haven't ridden there in some time.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Back to the pics.......

Good shots Dan! What happened to "yeah, I got you mid tweek?" ;)

Hey Dave, when are you gonna get up those shots of that there stuck pig? :D (and I dunno if it was worth it...... my nose doesnt think so!)

Jan 21, 2004
South Central...(PA)
Sleep much, Mike? Hey, I'll probably burn the rest of that roll today on our North Shore stuff. Then I'll get them up for you. They were the first two pictures on the roll. Maybe you guys can come up here one of these weekends. Laters.

Dave

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Nice pics man. I esp. like the one of the tire tread marks. Sweet. I've only been to Gambrills once and I remember RT when it was smaller, but it looks even sweeter now.