Quantcast

Yeahhhhhhhhhhh Baby!!! Whistler!

B-boy

Chimp
Jan 26, 2002
Prince George/Terrace , B.C.
Originally posted by Roasted
Thats actually also the hostel and definately one of the cheapest places. But you are a 5 min bike ride from the village (but right above the liqour store and the strip club)

Walk-in rate is a rate you get when you come to the front desk with no reservation. Its taking a chance but the rate is almost always really cheap.
They've got a peeler bar there? What's it called?

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
Originally posted by shootr
When you get here.. there is one more option for really inexpensive housing...
You can go up Glacier drive on Blackcomb (there is a bus too, which takes bikes) and see if you can rent rooms in Staff housing..
If you can, it will likely be around $15 can. daily.
That's actually where one of my friends ahs been staying for the last year or so, and he's just told me the same thing, sot it's ALL good :D

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
WARNING : Only go to this strip club if you want cheap watered down beer and second rate women.
...or if you've never been to a strip club before and want to experience the tackyness of it :)

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
Originally posted by Transcend
if youw ant top rate strip clubs, come to montreal. Gran prix cluband supersex.

end of story.
I think I'll pass on hiring a car and driving god knows how long just to see some women who only get naked for cash :)

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Originally posted by - seb
I think I'll pass on hiring a car and driving god knows how long just to see some women who only get naked for cash :)
I'd say it is about a 60 hour drive or so. Cmon, it'll be worth it. We can also hit bromont. :p

Besides slutty french chicks in montreal get naked for any reason, not only money.

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
Originally posted by Transcend
if youw ant top rate strip clubs, come to montreal. Gran prix cluband supersex.

end of story.
top end sex industry overall...definately the place to be for a lot of fun nights ;)

My favorite girl ever was a french italian...damn yummy...

That and a newfie french girl haha

And 60 hours is doable...but would be rough without 2 drivers.

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
Dudes, helloooo. I'm only in canada for 2 weeks, and plan to spend as much time as I can on the slopes of whistler :)

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
top end sex industry overall...definately the place to be for a lot of fun nights ;)

My favorite girl ever was a french italian...damn yummy...

That and a newfie french girl haha

And 60 hours is doable...but would be rough without 2 drivers.
ya it is definetly a 2/3 person drive in 60 hours. I have done it (as well as mtl to crystal washington, about the same length trip).

Both of those clubs are mm mm good. Free buffet at super sex!

Leethal

Turbo Monkey
Oct 27, 2001
Avondale (Phoenix)
Don't know if this got answered or not with all the strip club talk, Squamish is about 45 minutes south, if you are going ot be in Canada 2 weeks you should be able to find someone driving down from Whistler to ride there. While whistler is awesome Squamish has ultra long decents with a lot of wooden structures that makes the shore so famous.

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
Originally posted by Leethal
Don't know if this got answered or not with all the strip club talk, Squamish is about 45 minutes south, if you are going ot be in Canada 2 weeks you should be able to find someone driving down from Whistler to ride there. While whistler is awesome Squamish has ultra long decents with a lot of wooden structures that makes the shore so famous.
north shore constructions don't really appeal to me, but I guess I need to try it :) How do you get up squamish - is there a lift open or do you have to do shuttle runs?

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
north shore constructions don't really appeal to me, but I guess I need to try it :) How do you get up squamish - is there a lift open or do you have to do shuttle runs?
Youll pass through squamish on the way to whistler. Its shuttle runs. You could most likley hook up with some locals. There is some good shuttle action in pemberton also i hear. Shootr is from there and showed some of my friends around last weekend to get them out of the rain. I think you'll be on bike overload there. Shoudl be fun. Mix it up. the park is fun, but take some of the locals up on some of the other stuff out there...although garbanzo should be open by then so maybe there will be no reason to go elsewhere.....

Oh, and for strippers, does the boot in the village still have girls dancing on a few nights? I dont go to whistler for strippers, but know of some who have shelled out some coin there in the past...... (website: http://www.thebootpub.com/ )

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
Thanks for that - I'll pass this year though. At the moment I'm just concentrating on getting to whistler and staying there as cheaply as I can and saving as much money as I can for beer/shinybikebits ;)

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Originally posted by CraigH
BTW, since you are coming from the UK, you will probably be disappointed in the beer here, and it costs more.
Yea, stay as far away from the dubliner as you can. They sell pints for the same price as 6 packs. Get beer at the store and drink under an overpass, or over at the skatepark.

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
****ty beer eh... I don't drink strong british ales or anything anyway, a nice pint of Kronenberg (~5% lager) is my kinda thing. Has to be cold cold cold though :)

CraigH

Chimp
Jan 15, 2002
Vancouver, BC Canada
****ty beer eh... I don't drink strong british ales or anything anyway, a nice pint of Kronenberg (~5% lager) is my kinda thing. Has to be cold cold cold though :)
The beer isn't bad, I just don't think it is as good as English beers.

My beer preference at home recently has been English pub draft in widget cans.

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
I had some Coors for the first time ever recently, and Labatt too (local pub doing a "beers of the world thing) - both really nice. Now Labatt is canadian right, so I should be ok.... :)