Quantcast

YES! I am back online!!!!!!!!

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Mwahahhahaha!

I hope you all didnt miss me too much. I just got internet hook'd up in my apt. 5 minutes ago, and man, Im so happy. Its good to be back. What'd I miss? Any threads on dead animals lately?

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Well, months really. I had random access here and there, but nothing I'd call proper. I dont know how you guys managed without me sometimes....having to listen to DH Girlie all the time and the like...

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
I Are Baboon said:
Hey, I've been here over three years. It's all about consistency. :D
I heard you get a free t-shirt after 5,000 posts. You guys need my adress?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Echo said:
The free T-shirt will be on the way, just send the $15 for shipping and handling :D
Wait you guys got shirts again????????? Sweet!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
BurlySurly said:
Thanks. Its so good to be back. And to be out of Hawaii.
probably not too many people to in the "happy to be in tennessee and out of hawaii" club.

the political forum definitely missed you, can't really say the other forums lacked.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Well, the political forum is my home, of course, and Ive been reading alot of threads trying to catch up on it all. Give me a bit to work back in.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Well, thank god they let me out of the Marines so I could start school in time. I moved from Hawaii to pretty much nashville Tn for about a month or so. There, I worked for a contractor for Comcast pushing CableTv lines in tubes in subdivisions. It was cool. I got paid $100 per half/day, so the rest of the time I just visited old freinds and went fishing. I raced at Windrock Tn I think the weekend of Monkeyfest cause I just couldnt afford to get out of town right away with all the people still wanting to see me and all that. I will make it next go around. I "promise" if its within reason.
Anyway, so now, I live in Johnson City Tn. I have an apartment and live near East Tn State University where I go to school fulltime. I dont work now cause Im on the school's mtb race team and will be racing pretty much every weekend for the next 2 months so I have no time to work, but i got plenty o money so its no big deal. I got in alot of fishing and riding....its been a real good summer. The best ever actually. And school is fun too. Lots of blondes. mmmm

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
when we gonna fish and ride in pisgah, maybe talk politics and get in fights? :p

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
biggins said:
when we gonna fish and ride in pisgah, maybe talk politics and get in fights? :p

No fights please, but SURE on the rest. Is the fishing better in later-fall like I presume? You gotta take me out there dude. Here's a pic of a nice smallie I caught (not on the fly) in a creek near my old house.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
TN said:
damn, starnger.

was windrock all you thought it would be? how did you do?

Dude,that place is ROUGH. I raced Sport it was so rough and pulled a 3rd while breaking my der. off midway through. I woulda won by a longshot.

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
Which region/conference is ETSU in? I ask 'cause the Univ. of Missouri is having their race this weekend. I know Lindsey Wilson and Union College will be coming, but they are a good bit north of you. Anyway, if your team is coming to the race, I should be the guy running the slalom race.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
ETSU is in the SEC, and the race this weekend is at cumberland university. No DH or slalom to speak of...

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
BurlySurly said:
ETSU is in the SEC, and the race this weekend is at cumberland university. No DH or slalom to speak of...
Bummer, the slalom course this year is pretty decent. You would have liked it.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
welcome back gay lord... can t say that i really missed ya or that i even noticed you were gone, although i did hear vb crying one night so i think he may have been lonesome...

i m with narlus... TN vs hawaii... you need a good solid :nuts:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
T-Pirate said:
Hmmm...just doesn't sound right. Although everyone in the south says it. It fills me with slightly less amounts of rage than "pop" or "soda".
i'll call it whatever Chuck Norris calls it.

J

JRB

BurlySurly said:
Mwahahhahaha!

I hope you all didnt miss me too much. I just got internet hook'd up in my apt. 5 minutes ago, and man, Im so happy. Its good to be back. What'd I miss? Any threads on dead animals lately?

It seemed like this happened forever ago to me. :rolleyes: