Quantcast

yet another what fork thread

quickneonrt

Turbo Monkey
Apr 8, 2003
Staten Island NY
I am looking for a QR fork to use with my Profile hub. I am looking at a RS Recon u-turn, a Fox F80 rlc or rl, a Marz DJ 2 but need to figure how to lower it to 80mm and considering the X-fusion velvet R again need to figure how to lower it

DirtBag

Monkey
Feb 1, 2006
I am looking for a QR fork to use with my Profile hub. I am looking at a RS Recon u-turn, a Fox F80 rlc or rl, a Marz DJ 2 but need to figure how to lower it to 80mm and considering the X-fusion velvet R again need to figure how to lower it
I have the same issue. I decided on the RS Recon u-turn. Dial it down to 85mm and run it. I was looking at the Velvet but honestly I hate the ugly bridge. Plus the Recon has the MoCo with lockout and should be similar to my Argyle 318 (minus the floodgate).

quickneonrt

Turbo Monkey
Apr 8, 2003
Staten Island NY
I have the same issue. I decided on the RS Recon u-turn. Dial it down to 85mm and run it. I was looking at the Velvet but honestly I hate the ugly bridge. Plus the Recon has the MoCo with lockout and should be similar to my Argyle 318 (minus the floodgate).
I have narrowed it down to the recon but only ones I find have poplock. where did you find one without the PL. then still thinking the fox f80. I have a Pike on my MoB but that I installed the x-firm spring and changed out the poplock for a normal lockout and compression setup. Good thing I git it for cheap because I sunk another $100 into it but now I love it