• Coast guard

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Poll fail, no multi select.

Navy 91-03 (radio, then became information technology spec.)
Army Guard 03-06 (State OCS, didn't get the branch I wanted so I split).

Last edited:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Hey, at least he didn't ask what your ASVAB score was. :panic:
Hey now, I was no Crayola...... I just walking away cause I remember seeing how many were.

When you watch someone actually get the slide in backwards on a m-16 and hand it to their DI..........You know your in trouble... That was JD, he didn't make it back from the sandbox, he drove over an IED when he was told to stop..... He didn't listen

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Hey now, I was no Crayola...... I just walking away cause I remember seeing how many were.

When you watch someone actually get the slide in backwards on a m-16 and hand it to their DI..........You know your in trouble... That was JD, he didn't make it back from the sandbox, he drove over an IED when he was told to stop..... He didn't listen
I had to retake the ASVAB when I signed up for OCS because I hadn't taken it since '90. While I was waiting for my score, there was a jarhead recruit that was being consoled by the recruiter. He had scored a 7.

I thought you got at least a 10 for finding MEPS. :confused:

offsprung

Monkey
Aug 5, 2007
Rochester
I had to retake the ASVAB when I signed up for OCS because I hadn't taken it since '90. While I was waiting for my score, there was a jarhead recruit that was being consoled by the recruiter. He had scored a 7.

The recruiter brought him there!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

I just googled ASVAB. You have to be f*in retarded to not be able to answer most of those. How many questions are on that test that you can get a 7?

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
usaf: pj, then crossed the other end of the risk spectrum into comp programming