Quantcast

You are not who you thought you were...

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I thought the only way to determine ones personality is angular asscheek seperation. I've heard they are going to use it in courts in texas instead of graphology.

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
No wonder my horoscope has been off! Shoot, I need to get my bio rhythms checked!

:rofl:
This news hasn't affected my bio rhythms in the slightest. I'm still pooping at 9:00 sharp right after my morning meeting... every. single. day.

....unless it's a race day, and then for some reason I can't poop until I'm near a portapotty and at least 5 miles away from a clean bathroom. :shocked:

Demomonkey

Monkey
Apr 27, 2005
Auckland New Zealand
This news hasn't affected my bio rhythms in the slightest. I'm still pooping at 9:00 sharp right after my morning meeting... every. single. day.

....unless it's a race day, and then for some reason I can't poop until I'm near a portapotty and at least 5 miles away from a clean bathroom. :shocked:
My bio rhythms are munted after a holiday involving too much sun, beer, burgers, sleeping in a tent, bike riding and driving.

I'm compacted like a brick at the bottom of the brooklyn bridge one day and flowing like the nile the next...I never know whats coming.