Quantcast

You asked for it! Lil' Manimal Pic thread...

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
He looks great on the new bike! It's so big compared to the older pics; it must be amazing for you to see the difference. Glad he's doing well and enjoying the new ride! :weee:

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
been a while since i posted in this thread but i didn't feel like starting a new one....just a few from today and a helmetcam vid clip

bermage

pwnage (this was from last week and he had on his fullface)

this has been in other threads but heck..why not add it here ;)

oh yeah, cool helmetcam vid from today

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Nice in that video I was like "Why the hell is that guy bypassing all of the jumps/main trail?" then I saw the guy hit the bigger jump. How big was that? The video made it look pretty big.

Its awesome to see how much Noah progresses with every update you post on here.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
that gap is +/- 28 feet depending on where you land. it's usually referred to as the "30 footer" ;) it's fun but kinda freaky because you have sooooo much speed when you land and you have to scrub it all off for the berm at the bottom. i have yet to hit it on a hardtail but i've done it plenty on the big bike. i just don't like rough and fast landings on the HT.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Nice thats a pretty solid jump. Yeah after stacking and breaking my shoulder on my hard tail I'm pretty into having rear suspension. I'm not a fan of hard tails anymore.