Quantcast

You can rationalize alot of things, but that still doesnt make them right...

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Pissing in the sink is a perfect example.

One could argue that Urine is sterile, and therefore pissing in the sink would do no harm.

One could argue that the sink is really just another water disposal unit, just like a toilet and it all goes to the same place.

One could argue that we only piss in the toilet because we were brought up that way, and that in some other culture, pissing near the same place you get water is perfectly acceptable.

Maybe some would argue that it has to do with the cleanliness associated with christianity, and therefore it isnt really a viable reason not to do it since christianity has never been proven.

These are the facts folks.

But we all really know that pissing in the sink aint right, dont we? I mean, that's what I feel like alot of the arguments around here are like... :confused:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
what exactly are you talking about here? if you're equating bush-haters with moral relativists you're wrong...

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
laura said:
there is nothing wrong with pissing in the sink or shower for that matter. if you've got to go, you've got to go.
That is so ****ing wrong to me. I think this clearly demonstrates the dividing line we have here in America. This very argument.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Tenchiro said:
Now are we talking your own sink or someone elses?

BTW, Kitchen or Bathroom sink?
Well, if you take the factual side or the moral side...neither should be an issue.

EDIT: And by moral, I mean the innate feeling of disgust pissing in the sink would cause most people.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
laura said:
there is nothing wrong with pissing in the sink or shower for that matter. if you've got to go, you've got to go.
Catching a girl peeing in my sink would be kind of kinky. :devil:

s1ngletrack

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Denver
Tenchiro said:
Catching a girl peeing in my sink would be kind of kinky. :devil:
Yep - it's only "wrong" if a guy is doing the pissing. Even more so if said pissing is for competitive purposes.

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
It's not so simple....

What sink? Yours? Your neighbor's? Your ex-girl's?

Is it a nice sink? Is it the kitchen sink or that scummy cement sink in the garage next to the washing machine?

Did you eat asparagus?

Are you a urine drinker? Is your friend a urine drinker? Will they be offended that you are pissing a perfectly good beverage down the sink?

Where has your wang been? Are you keeping it off the edge of the sink?

All of this must be answered if we are to determine if sink-pissing is "wrong".

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
bomberz1qr20 said:
It's not so simple....

What sink? Yours? Your neighbor's? Your ex-girl's?

Is it a nice sink? Is it the kitchen sink or that scummy cement sink in the garage next to the washing machine?

Did you eat asparagus?

Are you a urine drinker? Is your friend a urine drinker? Will they be offended that you are pissing a perfectly good beverage down the sink?

Where has your wang been? Are you keeping it off the edge of the sink?

All of this must be answered if we are to determine if sink-pissing is "wrong".

None of that matters, sicko. Pissing in the sink aint right.

s1ngletrack

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Denver
LordOpie said:
so you'd never fvck a girl in the ass?
After seeing the pic of his GF - I don't think any hetero guy would really have a choice in the matter, given 1/8 of an opportunity. :sneaky:

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001

Ya know, from the title of this thread I thought it was about Bush's reasoning for war..

Hmm.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
bomberz1qr20 said:

Ya know, from the title of this thread I thought it was about Bush's reasoning for war..

Hmm.

Hmm..I was thinking more about gay marriage, affirmative action, hate crime legislation, illegal alien rights and a bunch of other stuff, BUT, you are correct. Anything really could work.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
so, you are saying that no matter how much you analize things, nor the relative enviroment, EVERYTHING has some sort of innate "value" or rightness or wrongness per se, which is arbitrarely decided a priori????

are you weighting that arbitraraty a-priori-decision, over any future discovery, detail, argument or analysis?, isnt that another word for closed-minded???

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
ALEXIS_DH said:
so, you are saying that no matter how much you analize things, nor the relative enviroment, EVERYTHING has some sort of innate "value" or rightness or wrongness per se, which is arbitrarely decided a priori????

are you weighting that arbitraraty a-priori-decision, over any future discovery, detail, argument or analysis?, isnt that another word for closed-minded???
Im just saying that pissing in the sink aint right, DESPITE the facts.

Do you disagree? If so, then we have disagreement on such a fundamental level that we'll never reach agreement on MOST issues.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
ALEXIS_DH said:
so, you are saying that no matter how much you analize things...
hahaahahahahahaahahah hahaahahahahahaahahah hahaahaha hahahaahahah hahaahaha hahahaahahah hahaahahah ahahaahahah hahaahaha hahahaahahah hahaahah ahahahaahahah hahaa hahahahahaahahah hahaahah ahahahaahahah

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
s1ngletrack said:
I submit for your review, something even more timely than it is offensive:
Hey, dont come bastardizing my thread here. This is some serious ****.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
BurlySurly said:

Do you disagree? If so, then we have disagreement on such a fundamental level that we'll never reach agreement on MOST issues.

i dont think peeing in the sink is wrong nor right. i dont do it, not have the interest in doing so, but given the necessity, i would, no remorse.

so, for the sake of this argument of things that are wrong no matter what reasoning, would you BurlySurly ever drink water made from purified piss, like an astronaut???, even though the water is absolute pure and nothing but Hydrogen an oxygen, but taken out of your own urine?

btw, lordopie, why the hahahaha?

s1ngletrack

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Denver
ALEXIS_DH said:
i dont think peeing in the sink is wrong nor right. i dont do it, not have the interest in doing so, but given the necessity, i would, no remorse.

so, for the sake of this argument of things that are wrong no matter what reasoning, would you BurlySurly ever drink water made from purified piss, like an astronaut???, even though the water is absolute pure and nothing but Hydrogen an oxygen, but taken out of your own urine?

huh -huhuhu - he said ....analize, huh,huh

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
ALEXIS_DH said:

I would eat my own feces to stop a gunman from shooting holes in my family, but that would not mean I approve of eating ****. I know, and have already stated Alexis, that piss is sterile and really could do no harm, but I still hold that pissing in the sink is wrong DESPITE all of these facts.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
is not the urine itself but the fact that you had to pull out the wang in a sink, even if you dont touch the sink, nor spill, and aim perfectly at the funnel hole?????

so you are accepting there is an innate wrongness on doing it that goes beyond anything???

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
ALEXIS_DH said:
so you are accepting there is an innate wrongness on doing it that goes beyond anything???
yes. and it is as much the piss, the pisser and the act of pissing that are wrong.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
ROFLMFAO! :D
Best thread EVER! :thumb:

Brilliant! :D