Quantcast

You guys haven't seen a lot of me...

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Well I have been laying low this summer, saving, saving saving. But now I have finally purchased the item that I have been saving for!

It should be here tuesday and I can't wait!!

So when is everyone riding, I have some pictures to take?! :)

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
DHracer1067 said:
dang. isnt that thing like 6000 or something crazy like that. you coulda given me like 2000 to buy a new frame and then just used 4000 for a camera.
Naw, not quite that much! It is pretty nice though.

Lots of work and no play makes big purchases happen :thumb:

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado

Here is the first shot, I just got the thing yesterday and I am scared to see how many pictures I have taken already. :p

Stringcheese...I have no idea what you are talking about. :eek:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
neversummersnow said:
Thank GOODNESS you're back...now start shooting!

(preferably of me...hahaha)

word! good to see your back! nice new rig ya got there mang. when you comin back east to shoot some pics?

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
I would love to get back east sometime next year. If everything continues the way it has been I would love to get another DH bike next year and go to plattekill. If I do it I will try to get out to visit my friends in NC too..

NS where you at?! Tell me where and when and I am there. :thumb:

May 24, 2002
Boulder CO
Sh1t Josh...I'm riding at least twice every day right now. BMX track tonight, road tommorow morning, dirt jump afternoon, Saturday is all about Vail...you should definilty come. I

hev

Chimp
May 18, 2004
somewhere near the apex
schweet shot. i am trying to get out to arbor more, and would love to get some shots. now that your not burning film you can shoot the hacks like me :D plus I just got a new asx...loving it :thumb:

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Thanks guys.
we will see what the budget tells me as far as plattekill, but if I do get to go I will let you know.

When is everyone heading to Arbor? I need to get out there and take pix again. I have been busy riding the road bike..