Quantcast

You have got to love dogs...

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Awwwww....very cute. Looks like Lance is having a good time.

Our pup "discovered" our bed yesterday. A queen size mattress does not fit two people and an adult greyhound very comfortably. :help:

Andy_B

Monkey
Jul 21, 2004
whereabouts unknown
I Are Baboon said:
<snip>Our pup "discovered" our bed yesterday. A queen size mattress does not fit two people and an adult greyhound very comfortably. :help:
Time for a bigger bed.....

Ya, Lance like to jump on my bed around 7.00am on the weekends... he lays down and starts trying to push me out of the bed. His feet on the wall, with his head in my back. Once i do get up, he just goes back to sleep on the floor.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
cute .. I love labs Im thinking of getting a chocolate one soon. If we get our house i am getting two , one choco, one golden I love dogs

PBV

Chimp
Apr 18, 2005
Boston
Damn I want a dog. Can't have one in my new apartment though. Plus I would have to try to convince my soon to be wife that dogs are not hairy, smelly things that should not be in the house. Looks like I've got my work cut out for me.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
dh girlie said:
y'all really need to rename that dog Santa's Little Helper...even though he's black...his face looks just like the Simpson's dog...
Seriously, her resemblance to Santa's Little Helper is uncanny. Even the way she trots with her tongue hanging out to the side and a dumb look on her face.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I miss this agent of Satan. If he is still alive he will be 12 this year.

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
I figured this thread was going to be about your dog helping you clean out the cat's litter box or something else foul that dogs like to do.

Anyway, my girls...

35 lbs of pure blond terror

The often irritated older sister

PBV

Chimp
Apr 18, 2005
Boston
dh girlie said:
Nah...just ditch the soon to be wife and get a dog! :D
I hope to someday combine the best of both worlds.

Disclaimer: This last statement in now way implies that I have any "special" kind of love or desire for a dog. :D

Andy_B

Monkey
Jul 21, 2004
whereabouts unknown
Lefty said:
He likes to dig the rocks out of the mud.... he pulls baby heads out of 5 feet of water all the time. He gave up on swimming like a normal dog. He jumps off the boat swims to the bottom and brings back a rock. Blowing bubbles out of his nose the whole time

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
Andy_B said:
He likes to dig the rocks out of the mud.... he pulls baby heads out of 5 feet of water all the time. He gave up on swimming like a normal dog. He jumps off the boat swims to the bottom and brings back a rock. Blowing bubbles out of his nose the whole time
Lol you got a livesaving-adrenalinjunkie dog.. :thumb:

Those are very special kind

luken8r

Monkey
Mar 5, 2004
Melrose MA
ET_SoCal said:
Ya, there always in your face...

i have almost the exact same picture of my bear at home.
picture this nose smushed into a camera

she needs a bath though, big time. she got into something dead last time i took her to the park, and like a good dog, rolled around in it

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
dh girlie said:
awww...you got another one? when? he's so cute...
We got Sophie back in November....she's an absolute sweetheart!!! She's just so damn happy and wags her tail non-stop!

See, aren't I cute? hehehe

And I'm a hunter too!