Quantcast

You know that cool...

Squeak

Get your pork here.
Sep 26, 2001
COlo style
...Grenade paperweight? Leave it at home. LOL I just spent an hour in the sun evacuated from our building because of one of these things.

http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=78091

GREENWOOD VILLAGE - A Denver Tech Center office building has been evacuated after police reported finding what appeared to be a grenade.

Greenwood Village Police officers responded to 6501 South Fiddler's Green Circle along with the Arapahoe County Bomb Squad, paramedics and firefighters.

The building was evacuated shortly after 2 p.m. but officials say the grenade turned out to be a paperweight and posed no threat. People are now allowed to re-enter the building.

9NEWS.com will continue to update this story as more information becomes available.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I'm glad your building hasn't been hit recently by an airplane trying to land at Centennial Airport.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
A few questions:

1.) Was it just sitting there on some papers?
b.) Was the owner of said paper weight disgruntled in anyway and fondling said paper weight in an unseemly manner?
#.) OMFGLOLBBQ what's next on the list of banned office items?

Holy crap! That change cup has 200 pennies in it...it's deadly!! Only really dull crayons and oversized sharpies so no one gets a puncture wound... ugh...

Squeak

Get your pork here.
Sep 26, 2001
COlo style
I think someone got "let go" and had it in a box of their stuff. Someone saw it and called the cops.

I am bringing my full size M-16 replica stapler tomorrow. See what happens.