Quantcast

You won;t get punched in the face...if you ask where the motor is.

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
God I forgot how big air fins make a cylinder head look :eek: :D

Anyone got a engine displacement on that? Already know it is a 2stroke.....:think: is it as big as a 125cc? Power to weight ratio would be damn nice....scary in fact.

Don't they know they could lower the seat now that they don't have to pedal? :D

Look they used a 1999 Boxxer. Just hat a motoized death machine requires.....lol I am sure that coupe deluxe makes that rear end "lively"

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
this post just strengthens my stance on SCOTT... they make some of the biggest pieces of sh1t on the planet

i see greg herbold riding that in pink lycra... thanks for putting that picture in my mind :dead:

Definately not the prettiest thing in the world. And what's the inteded use? Just screwing around? I dunno, maybe it's a whole new class of riding that's about to be bestowed upon us. The Honda looks like it's been designed to ultimately have a small motor instead of the internal gear box thingy their playing with. :think:

Hmmm, new indoor series with guy riding Honda and Scott "bi-cycles???"

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
partsbara said:
this post just strengthens my stance on SCOTT... they make some of the biggest pieces of sh1t on the planet

i see greg herbold riding that in pink lycra... thanks for putting that picture in my mind :dead:
:think: you were just looking for an excuse to think of Herbold in pink Lycra.....weren't you? :D :eek: *duck incoming keyboard* *makes a Bline for the door*

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
surfinguru said:
Hmmm, new indoor series with guy riding Honda and Scott "bi-cycles???"
Wouldn't that just be a crappy motorcycle? :D

I mean really just looks like they tore apart their motorcycles blenders from the races and wedged it into a spare bike and with a little machining....looks fun I wouldn't mind zipping around the pits on it....probably put the modded XR50's to shame. :D

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
I think it's pretty freakin cool. :thumb: Although built a little cobby and not exactly the DH parts I would choose. Still, look how popular hopped up honda 50's are lately. I know a guy who spent $8000 building his. The average dirt bike of that size or style weighs 120-200 lbs and is thrown together with stamped steel parts and low tech components.
Using a monsterT on the front and a nice shock on the rear, maybe an Avalanche. Burley rims and heavy dh tires and tubes. Possibly even an electric motor for indoor races. Sounds hella fun! :thumb:
Check out this quicktime video of SDG minis http://www.transworldmotocross.com/mx/features/article/0,13190,650029,00.html#
http://www.sdgusa.com Yes, the same guys who make seats

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
i can't for the life of me figure out what the point of that thing is....

what i am missing? either have a pure mtn bike or a pure mx...why bastardize either one... or am i missing some 'visionary' point of view?

EPA and congress are eventually going to shut down the 2 stroke so what is the point???unless you just have some cash to waste and if you do why not spend it on a fat ass dh bike???