Quantcast

~~ Your Favorite Christmas Gift ~~

sneakysnake

Monkey
Apr 2, 2006
NC
Arc'Teryx Beta SL

Got it a little early, such an awesome jacket. The fact that nowhere near full price was payed for it made it that much sweeter.

Last edited:

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Always sunny in Philadelphia season 1-2 on DVD!!!!!

Also some new dress shirts and new ties. It was a great day and the first christmas single in 7 years. Different but so much more enjoyable.

Scrub

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2003
NOR CAL, Sac/CoCo County
My fav gift was from my bro, Rock'em Sock'em Robots. I guess since we never fought or had one he thought we should, we rocked that thing all day, now my thumbs are sore..LOL

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
-home beer brewing kit from my gf (probably the best one, and she thought of this all by herself!!!)
-books: "The Bicycle, A History", "The Science of Cycling", "Medical Packaging Handbook"
-New Super Mario Bros Wii

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
-home beer brewing kit from my gf (probably the best one, and she thought of this all by herself!!!)
-books: "The Bicycle, A History", "The Science of Cycling", "Medical Packaging Handbook"
-New Super Mario Bros Wii
Got fresh yeast for my beer brewing kit
Helmet Cam
Pearl Izumi Base layer stuff
A copy of Inglorious Basterds
And $$$$

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
If you can you should try and hold off till the Apple conference at the end of January.

They should be refreshing the macpros then...
what mini are you running?
But the 26th is so far awaaaayyyyyy! :D

1.66 Intel Duo 1 with 2GB. I never intended it to be a workhorse, but I need some power these days.

crohnsy

Monkey
Oct 2, 2009
T Bay
I agree they should have the conference on monday..

Although I don't think 2009 can handle the awesome that will be the tablet..... possibly named iSlate ....

2010 may just be epic enough to contain it..

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
my favorite gift i scored would be a 175 $ gift certificate to my LBS which will be put to a new troy lee d2 helmet to help protect my cranium .

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
All things considered, I am glad to have a good job and little debt. I constantly spend money on my bikes, so there's nothing I want or need. It's nice to spend time with everyone in the family and have my slutty sister in law around. Big titays in the face at Christmas dinner is always a plus.

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
A well-healing collar bone, skis from the lady, and a trip for the both of us to ski in Colorado-my first vacation in 6 months working mostly 6 days a week.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
All things considered, I am glad to have a good job and little debt. I constantly spend money on my bikes, so there's nothing I want or need. It's nice to spend time with everyone in the family and have my slutty sister in law around. Big titays in the face at Christmas dinner is always a plus.
Show us pics of said slutty sister in law or we are telling your wife..... We're serious....