Quantcast

Your RIDEMONKEY Pictures

paulbug

Chimp
Oct 6, 2004
California
Well, this might be redundant, but here's a thread for all your supermen, barbies, spongebobs, and ridemonkeys that grace your favorite ride, or perhaps your camelbak.
Got a stuffed animal or plastic doll that you attach to your frame or body while riding?
If you don't, go buy a toy action figure of your favorite superhero and ziptag away, then post the pic here!!!
You can tell the story behind it, too, if you want.

My ridemonkey story:
A girl down the street, Merriam, 8 years old, had a crush on me, and gave me a bunch of Curious George stuff cause she thought I kinda looked like him. I didn't know what to do with the stuffed Curoius George, so I stuck it on my camelbak, and now it's just a given that he goes on all my rides with me.

Let's hear yours!!!
Paul

Attachments

J

JRB

When I go ride, I am the only monkey on my bike. No fancy pants stuff for me.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco said:
When I go ride, I am the only monkey on my bike. No fancy pants stuff for me.
If I get a chance next year to ride my bike I probably won't have any fancy pants stuff either.

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
I'm thinking about the temporary installation of cloth antlers in the ends of my bars, and ziptie a red ball on my upper crown. East side gangsta Roodof.

dirtyj

Monkey
Aug 3, 2003
austin
DHS said:
this was attached to the back of my camelback the other day on a ride...

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/attachment.php? attachmentid=70378
cool hat where do I get one

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
HRDTLBRO said:
I'm thinking about the temporary installation of cloth antlers in the ends of my bars, and ziptie a red ball on my upper crown. East side gangsta Roodof.
or you could just get one of these:

I used to have this cool tonyhawk toy zip-tied, but he broke off after a crash :( :

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i used to carry around a plastic squirt gun that i found on the trail for years. But i don't know what happened to it :confused:
Happy has a squeeky dinosaur horn on his mt. bike, it's so dumb and obnoxious i've desperately been seeking one for my bike.
anyways there is a trail called the "toy tree" trail in a section of really cool windy forested XC trail system called Lake Sawyer. i bought a pack of batteries that had a hot wheels four wheel drive ambulance truck. i found it pretty fitting to donate that to the toy tree, but i would always forget to bring it. Finally i believe at the beginning of this year i donated it to the trail. Here's a pic of it taken well over a year ago, there are many many more toys on it now, since the trail has been discovered by many more people.