Quantcast

Zube Zube Zube And More Zube!!!

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
man, i have waited my entire freakin' road cycling career which is all of about seven weeks, three of those days spent with the mind numbing numnuts known as southern womens cycling club, to finally meet and ride with my fellow good humans and well meaning and ever so understanding and forgivng and generous and stout and proud and nice and friendly and (enough with the ass kissing yet?) people of teamsmack. you little ladies are in for a one helluva mutha phucking treat!

i sure hope that the following make it out on both days this weekend as sunday will be the real ride day:

Bill <and make sure you bring that lovely lady with you -but i guess the same can be said to her to bring her lovely lady with her cuz that is you -as each time a beautiful woman smiles, i die that much quicker>, guvnor, possum, pots, old farting guy, Sir Will, Sir Lance, Puke, t, sampson, yetti, mummy, toni, sikmuthafreakinNick, Chico dude, Snob-o and most definately not mel as she's just a straight up bitch but i can forgive her, eventually. :)

see you ladies tomorrow. and let us please not make haste but rather not waist time any longer and do what God wants for the lot of us to do and that is just enjoy each other's company.

and try and keep up, ladies.

ZUBE!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
CoOkie, you severe dumphuck, you had better be there cuz i want ALLL to know the truth once and for all.

and bring my bike with you, chump. and tell each and every one of your Lonestar cycling people that i'm coming. who knows, maybe they'll actually figure out what cycling is really all about as well and just hand me your bike, twit.

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
i purposely do not ride my bicycle nowadays during the week just so as to keep the excitement level up come time for these fantastic group rides but i do have roughly twenty miles on foot this week.

dam, i just can not fathom that any one of you can come to grips with just how much i love riding my bicycle!

Zube you dumb bitches and you had better mutha freakin' be there!

Last edited:

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
"I thank God that i live in a country where dreams can come true, where failure is the first step to success, and where success is only another form of failure if we forget what our priorities should be." - Harry Lloyd