Quantcast

… and every skinsation is new and unusual.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
A couple months ago i was getting ready for a ride and Mutoli asked me if i shaved my legs. haha, i don't, i'm just not a hairy feller. So tell me what are the benefits to shaving, i guess i don't have thick hair so i guess there are some.... :confused:

Nate at RIT

Monkey
Oct 8, 2003
bending stuff in the ROC
Benefits: makes cleaning up after crashing easier, helps prevent infection. Plus some of the ladies like it as well. :)

Try putting on a pair of jeans, just after shaving. Now that's a nice feeling. It does take a while to get used to, but it's not that bad. I usually shave once a week, too lazy to do it more often.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Nate at RIT said:
Benefits: makes cleaning up after crashing easier, helps prevent infection. Plus some of the ladies like it as well. :)

Try putting on a pair of jeans, just after shaving. Now that's a nice feeling. It does take a while to get used to, but it's not that bad. I usually shave once a week, too lazy to do it more often.
hmmm i've heard this as well, i just don't think i'm hairy enough personally to see any benefits.
nice looking un-hairy broken leg here. :p

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Benefit I’m hoping to achieve by not having hairy legs, ps this is just for a short time.

1. Reduced heat due to the hair not being there to trap it.
2. Not collecting so much dirt on my legs. Easier to clean up and less heat due to the skin being open breath and able to dissipate heat.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
The Toninator said:
Benefit I’m hoping to achieve by not having hairy legs, ps this is just for a short time.

2. Not collecting so much dirt on my legs. Easier to clean up and less heat due to the skin being open breath and able to dissipate heat.
i think the only way i would shave my legs would be to get laid, but that's just me. :)
i'm glad though i don't have to ride in that Texas heat all the time, i'd probably change my tune and do every little thing including buying an air conditioned jersey. :think:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
The Toninator said:

3. My panty hose slide on easier
4. My fishnets look much better without a bunch of hair coming through the holes...

hehehehe.... :p :D

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Nate at RIT said:
Try putting on a pair of ladies underwear, just after shaving. Now that's a nice feeling. It does take a while to get used to, but it's not that bad..

muahahahahaha :p