Quantcast

‡Friday GMT‡ ©

bean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Boulder
One summer while in college I helped run a campground a friends family owned. We had a cleaning lady to take care of the bathrooms, but she called in sick one day so it be came my job. I was ****ing traumatized by what I saw in the women's room. No wonder women use the restroom in groups, lack of emotional support could lead to some kind of PTSD.
I had to clean the bathrooms when I worked at Starbucks, and the women's were always the worst. By far. Except for the one time a homeless guy smeared **** all over the walls of the men's. That time that one was worse. We got to call in some sort of hazardous clean up crew for that. I think an argument could be made for having one clean up the women's every day.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Balls. Was walking back from the ops break rook after nuking my lunch when the wind ripped the lid off my Tupperware. I bet that bitch is in Kansas already.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I had to clean the bathrooms when I worked at Starbucks, and the women's were always the worst. By far. Except for the one time a homeless guy smeared **** all over the walls of the men's. That time that one was worse. We got to call in some sort of hazardous clean up crew for that. I think an argument could be made for having one clean up the women's every day.
ask tony ellesworth how he feels about cleaning the toilet in his home

Ride Monzie

Monkey
Jan 4, 2013
Killafornia
How is it that this women's room thing is a problem everywhere? When I worked various service industry jobs theirs was always the most digusting thing I'd seen since the last time I cleaned the women's bathroom. Any ladies care to chime in as to why a trip to your public bathrooms has the potential to cause emotional scars? It's scary.

Last edited:

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
I always thought the men's room was worse...

Morning! Stoked to ski all weekend and hang with the girls!! Whoop whoop!

'Squeeb, are you near Atlanta? Do you see this???

:D

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
How is it that this women's room thing is a problem everywhere? When I worked various service industry jobs theirs was always the most digusting thing I'd seen since the last time I cleaned the women's bathroom. Any ladies care to chime in as to why a trip to your public bathrooms has the potential to cause emotional scars? It's scary.
I reckon women assume that even a clean public bathroom is a biohazard and the hovering technique is used. Hovering = ****storm.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
I just went to my regular stall.. teh usually clean one, and there was a bloody mess on the seat! Sick! Almost took a pic for you sick fvcks, but it's just too nasty.

bean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Boulder
I just went to my regular stall.. teh usually clean one, and there was a bloody mess on the seat! Sick! Almost took a pic for you sick fvcks, but it's just too nasty.
That's the sort of thing I remember being a regular occurrence. No pics necessary. I'm still trying to forget.

Last edited:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Not bad being sick and in bed since Wednesday when you have quality reading about women's bathrooms for entertainment :)

Goal is to get out a do a walk tomorrow.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
it's fun to see garbage from colorado stuck to a fence in kansas...

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
so I'm sitting here, cruising the monkey, trying to recover from a flu/pneumonia, I hear from upstairs: "guess who just poo'd in the bathtub?!" (that'd be my 2 y.o. son). his mom's 8 months pregnant, so I'll have to excuse myself while I go take care of business...