Quantcast

¡¡¡ Thursday ¡¡¡

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I have email now.

But I'm not allowed to use an email client to access it... I have to use the browser version of Outlook. What kind of hot garbage is THAT?!!?
Did you try just setting it up as a standard Exchange account (with server autodetect via email address) in Mail on your Mac?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
All dentists by yetis or ibis

Fuck that, I'm just grabbing a hammer and punch next time.
i sold my 77 FJ 40 to pay for the second root canal/ crown 25 years ago.....dumbest thing i ever did....

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Did you try just setting it up as a standard Exchange account (with server autodetect via email address) in Mail on your Mac?
The short answer is "No."

The longer version is I don't care for Apple Mail, and use a client called Airmail. I tried setting it up as a standard Office 365 account (which Airmail supports) with server auto-detect based on email address and got a message that the app wasn't approved for use and to contact the admin. I also tried setting up Apple Calendar using the auto server detect whatnottery, and got the same message. So... yeah.
"Oh... we don't support Macs."
Fuckers.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Ride night. 89freedum°. Feels like 93°. Does that make it a dry heat?! :think:

At least it's on my favourite local trail, and I've convinced folks to take it easy. I think. And there's a lake at the end of the DH, and patios have reopened. yeehaw!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Post a pic, I havent been following the details
I got it built today. I ended up using a Simpson angle bracket to attach it. It's not a load bearing spot, just edge structure for the Durock. Off to the right (picture - most recent/end of album) I still have about 50" with a 1" overhang of support for the Durock - do I need to put a 1x? in there to add structure?

When I hang the rock, should I do the non-face first (around fireplace) and have the face overhang? Or face and fit the no -face int

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Ride night. 89freedum°. Feels like 93°. Does that make it a dry heat?! :think:

At least it's on my favourite local trail, and I've convinced folks to take it easy. I think. And there's a lake at the end of the DH, and patios have reopened. yeehaw!
Your weekly ride night sounds dope. Not sure if it's the ride, beers, swim or the shawarma....

But yeah, send it! Weather is awesome.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Tried to ride up Haleakala on Rouvy.
After 28 miles and 7900ft vert I gave up with 7 miles and 2000ft still to go.

My badass wife rode to the top.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Forgot how stupid service is on Mavic hubs, unscrew this to unscrew that to unscrew that other thing, then put it all back together and fiddle with preload which sealed bearings shouldn’t even need. Rear wheel should roll well again, front wheel bearings were out of stock so I need to track those down elsewhere.

I also forgot how glorious Campy cassettes and steel free hub bodies are. No clue how many thousands of niles are on this thing, but no notches, and it slides on and off like it’s brand new
C29FDFC7-BB33-4E36-948D-4118D5DDE67D.jpeg

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
I got it built today. I ended up using a Simpson angle bracket to attach it. It's not a load bearing spot, just edge structure for the Durock. Off to the right (picture - most recent/end of album) I still have about 50" with a 1" overhang of support for the Durock - do I need to put a 1x? in there to add structure?

When I hang the rock, should I do the non-face first (around fireplace) and have the face overhang? Or face and fit the no -face int
Simpson ties save the day again.
Your old decks lack of them still gives me nightmares.

I'd run the return rock first.
Then use something like this for the seam.

You don't need to run full height 1x for structure, but a couple shimz in the void that you can get a screw in through the face rock will probably make the joint less of a frustrating job.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Your weekly ride night sounds dope. Not sure if it's the ride, beers, swim or the shawarma....

But yeah, send it! Weather is awesome.
last night was fantastic. in part due to the trail, in part due to the lake, in part due to patios. It helps that the parking lot is also a put-in spot that is popular with stand-up paddleboarders... :brows: we hit Beyond the Pale brewery post ride, and their kitchen is open now too, meaning they serve a mean bbq brisket. :drool:

1592576529745.png

1592576567458.png

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Simpson ties save the day again.
Your old decks lack of them still gives me nightmares.

I'd run the return rock first.
Then use something like this for the seam.

You don't need to run full height 1x for structure, but a couple shimz in the void that you can get a screw in through the face rock will probably make the joint less of a frustrating job.
Got it. Much appreciated. Need to build a box for the hearth and install the rock today. Need to have it ready for the remaining contractor to do the stacked stone tomorrow.

On a side note for the CO monkeys, I now have all the tools you might need to do reno at your homes. Just let me know.