Quantcast

¡¿¬Friday GMT¬¿¡

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
2012 Chevrolet Express AWD, replaced my Astro in November 2012. I vaguely intend to replace it with another of the same in the spring of 2018.
Ah, got it. I do recall the Astro now that you mention it.

By the time 2018 comes around there should be a bunch of late-gen Sprinters, Transits (non-Connect), and RAM Promasters on the market, some of the former with AWD, no less.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Ah, got it. I do recall the Astro now that you mention it.

By the time 2018 comes around there should be a bunch of late-gen Sprinters, Transits (non-Connect), and RAM Promasters on the market, some of the former with AWD, no less.
by then you might even be able to come across a used diesel 4x4 sprinter.

edit: at least one that was originally sold in the US and not an import

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
by then you might even be able to come across a used diesel 4x4 sprinter.

edit: at least one that was originally sold in the US and not an import
Spotted by yours truly in the employee parking lot on Oct 9 of this year:

It's all jacked up to the sky and had the 4x4 badge.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
I hear Sportmobiles are the way the truth and the light these days. Planning to camp in ours this weekend. Much needed after this insane transition at work. I haven't shot myself in the head yet, so let's go ahead and call it a success I suppose.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
could you determine a year? some people were importing them or doing 4x4 mods prior to official US sale
I'm not a Sprinter expert but that sure looks like a current-gen fascia.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
I hear Sportmobiles are the way the truth and the light these days. Planning to camp in ours this weekend. Much needed after this insane transition at work. I haven't shot myself in the head yet, so let's go ahead and call it a success I suppose.
Are you officially under your to-be-underling? Or does she still just think so?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Well that was a lazy day. Woke up, took a poop and then went back to bed. Skipped out on doing whatever it was I was supposed to do today and went riding instead. Even the ride was laid back, slow and lazy; but slippery as snot.

Got some jerk pork and rice with a cream soda. I think I'm about to call it a night.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
Just make sure the work you do is clearly credited to you and you alone.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
aaand...i think i'm sick. chills, achy, queasy. fts. gonna drink a beer and try to play inhospitable host.
Man, there are some germs going around the monkey!

Or just slowly poison her
Lol!! Now there's an idea.....

Just make sure the work you do is clearly credited to you and you alone.
Check. I will definitely keep that one at the forefront. I keep repeating the "Do you" motto in my head, and have to keep pushing ahead.... while checking indeed regularly on the side, of course! ;)