Quantcast

¢¢¢¢Shaturday$$$$

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Only one room in my house is heated. But one room in my house has AC.
We have an upstairs room and a downstairs room. Because all the windows downstairs swing out by the turning of s handle, I took an exterior door off it's hinges and framed in an AC opening.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Talked to the eTrailer technician. Nobody there has installed on an All-Road before. The hitch does fit, but not without removing the bumper, which is how it was listed on the site. They will be updating their website to reflect it now. Meh. Guess the bumper is coming off.
Installing the hitch on my Allroad was a shitshow. Significant disassembly (including bumper). it's not a simple, quick task.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
F-in A, re-shimming the Super Deluxe to a LL tune and the fucking damper body bleed screw just strips out (torx).

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Was Haley on time for the party???
I buttoned it up with just enough time to get to the party on time.
Installing the hitch on my Allroad was a shitshow. Significant disassembly (including bumper). it's not a simple, quick task.
Apparently the A4/5 are relatively easy and the instructions I have are for that. Still fits, but not without bumper removal, as I was lead to believe at purchase.

Last edited:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Had to do that with my BMW. Not hard, but tedious, popping body panels out, etc. Installed behind the crash bumper.