Quantcast

£€¥ Thursderp GMT ¥€£

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Oy my legs are dead this morning from combining 30 minutes on the elliptical with a 30 minute run right afterwards last night altough I did sleep like a brick afterwards:D. Coffee and most likely some ibuprofen will be the breakfast of champions today. Rain front seems to have gone south of us leaving just scattered showers YAY

Sunny, solar array starting to push electrons, having passed the 3 mWh mark a few days ago, will probably ride with @Bunnista this afternoon...

Thinking of replacing my hand-studded Bud and Lou tires, which are short of studs on side knobs, with some Dillingers. Of course, going on my ass twice yesterday has nothing to do with this...

RoboDonkey713

Monkey
Feb 24, 2011
Maine
I need some outside in the woods time. Too much work makes anyone grumpy. Planning on riding the Fat bike after work. Hoping the ice to snow ratio is slanted towards the snow side.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I need some outside in the woods time. Too much work makes anyone grumpy. Planning on riding the Fat bike after work. Hoping the ice to snow ratio is slanted towards the snow side.
^This
I think the ice may cause issues though.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
i suddenly have a major case of the fuckits. stupid fucking product engineers that don't understand their own fucking product trying to get me to bail them out. why don't you have a seat over here on the Kill List™?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

The rain is starting to get to the pooch, she has serious cabin fever. I took her for 2 walks and a short ride yesterday as stops in the rain allowed.

Funny story: While on walkies yesterday, a kid up the street says "I love your dog, it looks just like Chop". I laughed and then thought to myself this kid can't even be 10 yet, how the hell does he know Chop? Well, I am sure either he plays GTA5 himself or watches his dad kill hookers. :rofl:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. I was late to work because my wife didn't shovel the front walk the past few days, and I thought that having ice on the steps when she has young kids coming over for music lessons would be less than ideal. I had to break up the ice with a metal shovel blade.

She needs lessons from Mrs. IAB.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Hello all. I was late to work because my wife didn't shovel the front walk the past few days, and I thought that having ice on the steps when she has young kids coming over for music lessons would be less than ideal. I had to break up the ice with a metal shovel blade.

amateur.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Lincoln-Electric-Inferno-Propane-Torch-Kit-KH825-01/100341111?cm_mmc=Shopping|THD|google|&mid=s5J5SyGFG|dc_mtid_8903tb925190_pcrid_195274179091_pkw__pmt__product_100341111_slid_&gclid=CjwKCAiAnabTBRA6EiwAemvBd8QgRgdMyxBz1k1_Z9239ZLrMZKekx2rSn1KefhvQlAOc9_weEGxoRoCA-kQAvD_BwE

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
HI!!! lmao holy shit lol

3000 yard straight swim done before work. That is, 3000 yards (1.7 miles) sans stops. Felt like more mental training than anything, since the effort was easy.

I've got to go to Atlanta for a one week training class for work in February (Workday implementation). I really can't wait to get the hell out of the office for a week.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England

I think Mrs. IAB is a little OCD about the snow removal. I have my assignment though, and that is shoveling the snow off the deck and shoveling where the snowblower can't go.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
sup.
wish it was friday.
drinks after work then dinner and bluegrass in Jamestown tonight.
kinda feeling like i need my face melted off this weekend. skiing with the lady and her girls on saturday so might have to happen on friday

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Now that is a 10 day forecast. :rofl:

Looks like Sunday and next Thursday are the days to look forward to. Too bad this will all change in a day or two.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
got mah flu shot (and nanobots from the government now that they are back off of shutdown)

debating getting a ps4 to play monster hunter world

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
1-10 scale of fts is 11. Have fallen behind on side project because of all added weight of new primary duties from team integration. Getting shit from manager because I have fallen behind on side project. All added weight of new primary duties will be getting deferred back to manager because they are technically not mine, but his. I've been bailing him out because he is drowning due to team integration. FTS.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Lizards... What are the chances that two servers running the same OS, on the same vcenter, on the same storage box (but different disks), would suddenly crash and become corrupt at almost the same time. Hmmmm.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
1-10 scale of fts is 11. Have fallen behind on side project because of all added weight of new primary duties from team integration. Getting shit from manager because I have fallen behind on side project. All added weight of new primary duties will be getting deferred back to manager because they are technically not mine, but his. I've been bailing him out because he is drowning due to team integration. FTS.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
sandwhitch.jpg
Here it is, MY SANDWICH!. I ate the half and half the other one. Now i got half a sandwich for later. Not pictured (pickles)