Quantcast

¤《Twosderp MFGMT》¤

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Mom to airport? Sounds like a win to me regardless of the hour.

Spending the day on a coastal island building a deck.
Should be frigid.

Hematoma swelling reduced from B cup to A cup size.
Eggplant purple bruise about 8" in diameter as well.

The ground and surface water are starting to freeze here. 18 F when I got up this morning.

Meeting up for lunch with a bunch of old farts from an aerospace company I worked for in the mid to late 1970s.

Getting together with a friend to discuss trail access politics.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Naw... my mom leaving is a net loss. She does everything when she's here. Wife and I get to sit around and drink beer. Now we go back to normal domestic duties. :mad:
I see.
My mom is a nagging parasitic presence that drives me to day-long drinking.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Drove to Louisville last night to do some emergency software development for a customer. Exciting.

Need to finish up by 10:00 on Friday to make a We Were Promised Jetpacks show.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
just because you were promised jetpacks doesn't mean you're gonna get any.

parents incoming later this week. they're more of the @dan-o variety than the @SkaredShtles variety.

plus rainy and stuff i don't want to do all day at work. makes me all

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

My bushy beard died an undignified death this morning in the shower. It has now become a ridiculous goatee. Which will become an even more ridiculous fu manchu tomorrow. If it has to go, you better believe I'm going to make the most of it.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Mornin!

My bushy beard died an undignified death this morning in the shower. It has now become a ridiculous goatee. Which will become an even more ridiculous fu manchu tomorrow. If it has to go, you better believe I'm going to make the most of it.
who clipped your man card?

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Coffee and Oatmeal to start the day. Need to get my stuff loaded up for a weekend fishing trip to escape the anticpated estrogen overload at mi casa this weekend. All the Sisters in Law are coming over for a girls weekend and I am getting the hell out of here in the RV.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
In light of the freezing rain that never actually came this morning, I took my run to the treadmill. 6.7 miles at 7:02 avg pace, with 5 x 5 minutes at 6:15 pace. Holy shit, stick a fork in me. :dead: Then I had a dental cleaning. I am "dentally borning", which I suppose is a good thing.

So yeah, treadmill run and a trip to the dentist. Am I having the best morning or what?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. I had a good poop this morning--take note of that, Bike Mag overlords!

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Not much exciting here. I'm hosting wine, I mean book club tonight. Meetings most of the day but I think one might have pizza so that's promising.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Yikes. Someone here was arrested last Tuesday for bringing a gun to work. It was loaded and after they were apprehended the police found an additional loaded magazine in his/her locker. Bullet successfully dodged there!

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Today blows. I'm not really feeling the best; not sick but more of the "blues". Maybe because it looks like this outside....

I did take an epic #2 this morning, though. Had no choice but to double flush, even I was impressed.

Didn't ride last night because blah. Might night ride tonight because of blahhhhh again. Must change.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Hi.
Feelin' pretty stoked on life.
Hauled ass back to Vegas last nite. Chose not to stop at the brothels to pull a lamar odom. :)
6 stellar days of skiing. Was still finding stashes at Kirkwood on Sunday. First time there. Was so sick. Can't wait to go back once more terrain is open. Got in a few mogul runs before leaving. Racked up 67,000' feet of vert skied. Not bad for a first week, in Cali...in november.
Should know about my room today. Hopefully he will rent to a starving video artist/ski bum on unemployment. :D
Cheers yall.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
photos from the smart phone....

Kirkwood off of chair 2. Skied this area mostly as it was in the sun all day & full of the diggity.

Hostel dawgs. (the hostel rocked btw & was $20 nite)

Reflection time in the gondola.

Hippies.

Nevada life.

Last edited:

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
The ground and surface water are starting to freeze here. 18 F when I got up this morning.

Meeting up for lunch with a bunch of old farts from an aerospace company I worked for in the mid to late 1970s.

Getting together with a friend to discuss trail access politics.
I miss cold. It is weird.
I blame my fondness for Milwaukee & Wisconsin.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

So 2 weeks ago the 2 jackasses I shared an office with were canned, then yesterday I find out another guy is not getting a contract extension, and then this morning my boss tells me I am getting a new person to "help" when I barely have sh!t to do now. I have a funny feeling a resume update is on my list today. Happy not Monday.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Word on the street is O'bama came here personally to take his gun away. Yours are next!
NRA Visits Colorado Police Evidence Room To Check Up On Rifle Used In Planned Parenthood Shooting

“It’s a little shaken up, but it should be okay—thank God,” said NRA executive vice president Wayne LaPierre, who appeared visibly distressed while kneeling down next to the assault-style rifle and gently placing his hand on the stock. “I’ve just been worried sick since I heard about the incident. It looks like it was dropped pretty hard, and it’s barely got any bullets left, but at least it’s resting safely now. I might just sleep here tonight to keep an eye on it.”

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
new book....

tn.....i stopped for gas at that place twice....it's a sad place.