Quantcast

¥¥¥ Goddammit Thursday ¥¥¥

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Good morning folks!! I’m tired and sore. Doing stuff all day everyday. I’m looking forward to my work trip so I can get a break. Yesterday got a good ride in and installed a hitch on the woman’s caddy so she can ride in my absence. After a work call we are going on a ride together.

still no takers on my fox 36 with scratched stancion, only has a season on it. Free with free shipping.
The cheapskate in me wants it...but I have zero use for such a thing as we all know linkage forks are vastly superior

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Next time you ride thru they'll have all been squashed.
Yeah, you need some solid curbs as well. I have requested the same for the bike route that I take with my 4 year old to go to her preschool. The part in my neighborhood is great. The part outside my neighborhood is only painted on lanes, not nearly as great.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
the haze continues. work sent out an email to "use discretion" if going to the office. I'ma work from home, but i was planning on doing that anyways as I already put in my 3 on site days this week.

my plans to go to the bike park this weekend, however, may be impacted. :stosh:
We've cancelled all outdoor activities due to the haze for the past 2 days. Aren't allowed to open our windows either! Hoping it clears soon and the fires are under control.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
On the hunt for a small SB115 if anyone happens upon one. It's one of my top choices for my next bike and I can't seem to find any locally (I would prefer not to pay the new price so used is my preference at this point unless someone has connections for me wink:wink)

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
see pics on yesterday’s gmt
Tuesday, ackshooally. Any idea what the offset is?

Kinda want it anyway, get something a wee bit stiffer on the front of my SB5...:think:
See below...
Good afternoon!!!! Busy busy busy. I’ve been wanting to start a pay it forward thread but I’m aweful lazy. I have a fox 36 that needs a new home. Came on my megatrail in 2018 I think. Put a lufkappe piston in it but it was just not to my liking so when I dumped it in the rocks and scratched the stancion I changed to a lyric. 180 travel. Free to a good home. View attachment 194840View attachment 194839

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
went to exhibition opening last night. was le tired after so turned in early.got up, did press preview and staff tour, quick lunch, much sweet talking of the collector whose things are being shown, then back to airport to get outta florida and back to cackalaka. enough time for an overpriced beer before hopping on the flight. chill day tomorrow then off for a weekend of dh with the 13yo. he's taking a buddy, which means i can ride stuff i want to ride if i want to...sweet.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Rabbits have sent in reinforcments. Have a handful of babies volunteering to feed themselves to my dog. Such giving creatures.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
the haze continues. work sent out an email to "use discretion" if going to the office. I'ma work from home, but i was planning on doing that anyways as I already put in my 3 on site days this week.

my plans to go to the bike park this weekend, however, may be impacted. :stosh:
watching some guys photography channel on youtube in nyc......he had a poor air quality rating in his house with the windows closed....

nope.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I got to skip the board meeting. My colleague who handles the plan-level (I handle employee-level) stuff said they'd take care of it so that I can study instead. Also so that I don't have to deal with the board due to an issue that I found, which pulled a pension fuck up well into visibility. So, to the books now.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Hoping this lightning stays away as the amount of bolts dropping out of the sky viewing from my windows is nuts.

Screenshot 2023-06-08 190639.jpg

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
The neighbors Parakeet flew over to our porch. Hung out with us for a bit. Then the cat snuck on him. He flew back home. He taunted the cat for about an hour. Then fell asleep on his perch on their porch. I just checked on him. He's fine.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
rain and hail. and I had ridden to dinner out in Park Hill. got some hail ouchies and got quite wet but overall I do not regret it much