Quantcast

¥¥etMoreDerp¥¥

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I'd have blown off my swim this morning if DOG didn't insist on getting up at 5:15 when my alarm went off. So, I tended to Her Highness then went to the pool and had a great swim. Dog will get extra cookies tonight.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Yep, rain here too. It is supposed to be summer time warm here today and then drop to -7 tonight. Come on!

DH bike passes for the local hill go on sale this weekend. :banana:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Watching the baby then errands then maybe stopping by my office or not doing so.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Wearing a suit today because of meetings. Wifey is back from SF super later tonight. Best I've got.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Have 8hrs of effort into the lift so far, got as far as I could with the parts I have. Just saw the coils/shocks/trackbar were delivered by UPS....request in to boss to let me leave at 1pm.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Shopping for a used sh!tbox for the kid since he'll need wheels (after the head gasket sh!t the bed on the Subbie). I've actually found a couple early 2000ish Civics (1 Accord) with relatively low miles and no fart can. Will have to get him something quick because I don't want him driving the truck and no way in hell is he driving the car. :rofl:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
no way in hell is he driving the car. :rofl:
There is a very limited list of people allowed to drive the M without me: @Nick , @Toshi , and two buddies from school (one races sport bikes and has an M3, the other tons of track time at Laguna Seca). My Dad drove it once and it scared him. @Full Trucker drove it once and he didn't seem keen to drive it again. Wifey wants nothing to do with it. I'd probably give the keys to Nick's buddy Eric, but be hesitant.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
There is a very limited list of people allowed to drive the M without me: @Nick , @Toshi , and two buddies from school (one races sport bikes and has an M3, the other tons of track time at Laguna Seca). My Dad drove it once and it scared him. @Full Trucker drove it once and he didn't seem keen to drive it again. Wifey wants nothing to do with it. I'd probably give the keys to Nick's buddy Eric, but be hesitant.
Can I try? I've been working on rev-matching shifts. I bet it would be extra rewarding doing it in the ///M.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
The wife let her redneck cousin in law drive it, but I haven't let anyone (no telling what the kids at the shop did with it when it was there). I haven;t let anyone but the wife drive it, but my buddy Joe can since I have driven his C6 without him.

Brando did cruise Marceline to work a couple times last time he moved back home, but that car was $4k. I'm looking at no more than $3k for his ride and he is paying me back for it (no really, he's f@cking paying me back). Like the last time, I don't think this will be a long stint because I think the drive will motivate him (it motivates me :rofl: ).

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
The wife let her redneck cousin in law drive it, but I haven't let anyone (no telling what the kids at the shop did with it when it was there). I haven;t let anyone but the wife drive it, but my buddy Joe can since I have driven his C6 without him.

Brando did cruise Marceline to work a couple times last time he moved back home, but that car was $4k. I'm looking at no more than $3k for his ride and he is paying me back for it (no really, he's f@cking paying me back). Like the last time, I don't think this will be a long stint because I think the drive will motivate him (it motivates me :rofl: ).
I can tell you one thing they didn't do with it. That would be torque the caliper bolts down properly.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I actually think the weather is like a totally drunk teenager trying to be cool because Redbull Crashed Ice is in town this weekend. I'm looking forward to checking it out in person. I'm going to try and get Claudio Caluori (I think he still races) to sign something!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Debating the merits of quitting my job vs. going to jail for a while.
Why not have both?!?