Quantcast

¥¥etMoreDerp¥¥

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I had to google what those are, and they look delicious. I had some soup and salad.:(
Shawarma is right up there with tacos and pizza in terms of food greatness. I do put my Shawarma on a pedestal.

At least you had soup. I have a salad. Some 'tard decided to put cucumber in it. Going to have to add myself to the kill list.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I can tell you one thing they didn't do with it. That would be torque the caliper bolts down properly.
No sh!t.

True story, my brother is a jackass. As he became famous for building insane car stereos, more and more folks started bringing him more and more insane cars. Every car that came into the shop got road tested. The usual road test was high speed country runs and donuts. Depending on how long the car was with us was how extensive the road tests would be (usually a week minimum).

My dad's favorite was a '41 Hudson Six hotrod that was valued at $250k that we abused. My personal favorite was the Testarossa convertible (one of only 2 at the time). We had the redhead for a week and flogged the sh!t out of it. He has gotten to drive some flat out amazing cars.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
There is a very limited list of people allowed to drive the M without me: @Nick , @Toshi , and two buddies from school (one races sport bikes and has an M3, the other tons of track time at Laguna Seca). My Dad drove it once and it scared him. @Full Trucker drove it once and he didn't seem keen to drive it again. Wifey wants nothing to do with it. I'd probably give the keys to Nick's buddy Eric, but be hesitant.
what do they limit the speed on those at?

when my older brother had his gutted corrado with the quaife and the 2.9L VR6 with a really big fucking turbo....we were playing follow the leader with a M5 up until about 135 mph.....was probably @ 2007...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp

when my older brother had his gutted corrado with the quaife and the 2.9L VR6 with a really big fucking turbo....we were playing follow the leader with a M5 up until about 135 mph.....was probably @ 2007...
I think they were all limited to 155.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Morning Monkeys.

Shopping for a used sh!tbox for the kid since he'll need wheels (after the head gasket sh!t the bed on the Subbie). I've actually found a couple early 2000ish Civics (1 Accord) with relatively low miles and no fart can. Will have to get him something quick because I don't want him driving the truck and no way in hell is he driving the car. :rofl:
I thought you only have a daughter, your little ATV riding monkey?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
There is a very limited list of people allowed to drive the M without me: @Nick , @Toshi , and two buddies from school (one races sport bikes and has an M3, the other tons of track time at Laguna Seca). My Dad drove it once and it scared him. @Full Trucker drove it once and he didn't seem keen to drive it again. Wifey wants nothing to do with it. I'd probably give the keys to Nick's buddy Eric, but be hesitant.
It wasn't the car I wasn't keen on driving again… It was more the rainy conditions I drove it in. I have since driven my buddy Ian's identical car quite a bit. Super fun, particularly now that I was able to get used to it in dry tarmac conditions.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I thought you only have a daughter, your little ATV riding monkey?
Bman rode BMX (Hofman 20") and my Azonic DS1 with 24's and a Stratos FR4 dual crown (he loved that bike) but he quit riding after high school (2002?) after we built his '66 bug (16th birthday in 2002). He was 14 when MadDog was born. Technically he is my ex's son and we aren't together so I'm not supposed to be around. Oops. This is a soar spot with her, FYI. :rofl:

<edit> I plan to give him my rigid DK 26" to ride with the grandson, he has gotten the balance bike down and is ready to step up. Bikes were our bonding point, it is important to me to make sure he has that with little man.

Last edited:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Went on a mini shopping spree to get all of the stuff I am going to need to mount my subwoofers back in the truck. Turns out I couldn't live without them. New sub box, cables and bits and such.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Insane two weeks of forward planning comeplete, I learned my 2016 EBIT came in at 15.1% which is golden in today's retail environment, too bad it's only 20% of comp. Meh, should not be a half bad bonus this year.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

187mph due to aerodynamic limitation.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Both kids being pains in the asses tonight at bedtime. Mariko out of her room yelling because she can't read some word in her learn to read books, then, later, because she can't find her zebra blankie thing (that she left downstairs). Yuna restless and grabbing at my face instead of going to sleep.

I threw in the towel, put up Yuna's gate, told her to lie down and go to sleep, and retreated to the basement, furthest from their rooms.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Had to ship an order today and tried a new UPS Store. Total pain in the ass. They asked for my phone number and drivers license before taking my package. Then handed me a document printed both sides in 12 pt. text and told me to initial two places, sign and date on the back. Who has time to read all that for one small package. Really don't like signing waivers/agreements unexpectedly. Ridiculous.

I told them I'll just use Fedex next time.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/shipping-center

Do the paperwork on the computer at home, print paid label at home, drop off and interact only minimally with the store folks. That UPS Store form is indeed stupid.
It's supposedly cheaper and more convenient to create a UPS account and print your own labels. I would hope that just dropping off a pre-labeled package doesn't require a TSA style interrogation.