roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC

what could go wrong?

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good evening, monkeys, and Merry Christmas to the lot of you! Wife and I were up early at Mount Snow to hit the ski hill with our crew of nine. Not quite first chair but close enough, and the place was dead all day. We had fun and now I am home and tired. Skiing with three kids who are not yours can be a lot of fun when they are so well behaved. :)

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Wooo. Got a letter and cheque from my car insurance saying they over charged me $58 and are politely returning my money, with interest.

Also got another recall notice for my Toyota. For the air bag that was already recalled and replaced. Will the air bag thing ever end?

I'm also still receiving free Dirt Rag magazines. No complaint there, but I had thought they were stopping the mailing of print issues. Been getting for free since attending dirtfest a few years ago.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Played Basketball and then took the Kids to the Park. Got Justin a new Helmet and a new cooler winter Coat. Cooked my famous Kung Pao. They hated it so I took it home. Now its famous for another reason.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
has been sitting since march 31 2018 :thinking:
My buddy was lucky to get $14k for his very well running '05 with 140k miles. He only paid $16k for it 8 years ago, but the '05 (first year of C6) is the least desired year. The LS3 wasn't offered until '07(?).

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
OK, so wifey’s dad just got a brand new A6 sedan. (He had the ‘old’ one for three years).
Is this a monkey-approved vehicle?
He likes his toys, but I still don’t ever want to drive it (unless I was alone).

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Ugh. Nice weather is totally offset by lingering ice on sidewalks and shitty trails in the woods. What a waste of perfectly good holiday time. :mad:
My company only gives Thanksgiving and the 4th as holidays during the year then lumps the rest of the days for the end of December.

So awesome having days off with a whole 4 hours of light.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Audis are great cars to get rid of before the warranty runs out.
As of the last decade or so VAG seems ok on that front. But maybe there are timing chain debacles lurking beneath.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
98% of Idaho smells like shit. Pretty amazing accomplishment considering the temperature and the fact that there is really nothing in Idaho, well except for poop stench.