Quantcast

§§§§§§ -- Wednesday GTM -- ‰‰‰‰‰‰

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Rode my bike to work today. With traffic lights it took me 49min. Really need to get back in bike shape and I have had some knee problems riding the spinning bike too hard and its just not the same as riding a real bike either. Plus a good way to celebrate we are through the worst part of winter and its March 1st. Turned into Kramer today because of some not so coordinate packing for work

Last edited:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Guess I'll shovel yesterday's snow today. Well, and rip out all the coaxial cables running all throughout my house. Damn you antiquated technologies!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Rolled my lazy ass out of bed at 5:00 to go swim, even though I really wanted to keep sleeping. Working in the office today.

Apparently my DOG was on the news this morning and I missed it! I took a video of her zooming around in the snow yesterday and my wife sent it into the news station since they were asking for snow day clips. Got the DVR set for the 11:00 AM news and hopefully they will show it again.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
hallo peoples

e-biked in in 24 Freedoms despite waking up (unusually for me) unhappy. felt better after the ride in. working 7-4 reading inpatient CT/MR/US today.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Rode early-ish to beat rising temp, sun and rain before they wreck the already wet and mushy snow cover. Was a workout, so that was nice, trails gonna be isht for days now. :(

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Still coughing a bunch but my breathing feels a little better today, I think.

Supposed to be going to SLC this weekend to visit some friends and ski, but don't think that's going to happen. :(

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hello chaps!
Slept like trash as there was a big storm out here and apparently the storm doors I have in my room have a tiny little hole that whistles under high wind. Woke me up every hour or so.

Birria breakfast tacos on the menu this morning (duh), after my 8am.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Had a few inches of the white stuff fall yesterday early AM. I laugh in the face if winter. Haha

Supposed to be 45 today. New month, new me... having my job revolve around monthly scheduling is pretty nice. No matter what day of the week the 1st falls on, it all starts over for me.

I think I'll build some trail later today.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Nothing like waking up to reports of avalanches burying houses and condos all over the place last night. Had a bunch of friends out on rescue missions, thankfully no injuries or deaths yet but shit is nuts.

Hopefully slyfink is impressed

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Was good to ride to work today. 45min each way. A good reminder how the outside is so much better than the gym. We just have a few super crappy months in Denmark where it's dark and rainy. My long term plan is either to move all together or be in the south of Spain during the winter.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Post-lunch beer because, so that's nice. I cooked Thai curry with wings and those just may be the best wings I've ever had, so a new cooking pattern has been established.

I am finally getting close to a rideabru new rear wheel with bladed Ti spokes, re-drilled Vesper hub, stupid light crabon rims, fucking useless 76 Projects "Yes clog" valve and a DD SS that's leaking air through paper-thin sidewalls, so I just might not make it past the tax season this year.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Nothing like waking up to reports of avalanches burying houses and condos all over the place last night. Had a bunch of friends out on rescue missions, thankfully no injuries or deaths yet but shit is nuts.

Hopefully slyfink is impressed
Read the reports this morning, glad to see you're still with us.