Quantcast

§§§§§…<><> Git Gud Friday GMT ¥0\0$€@&

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Crappy forecast today with a bunch of snow or could be rain due to occur through tomorrow...

I guess it's hamster wheel if I want to ride. I do need to service lowers, bleed brakes on both of our and maybe also dropper on wife's trail bike as I've still not ridden dirt this year.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
:wave:

Woohoo Friday. Also the girlfriend's birthday today, for which I have nothing planned and will wing it tonight. That always works out right? I noticed yesterday one of her indoor flowers has died or is dying, so I will stop at the greenhouse place and see what they have.

Also, even though it felt like I got a good sleep last night, I feel like poop this morning. Perhaps related, was being up until 1am.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Woohoo Friday. Also the girlfriend's birthday today, for which I have nothing planned and will wing it tonight. That always works out right? I noticed yesterday one of her indoor flowers has died or is dying, so I will stop at the greenhouse place and see what they have.

Also, even though it felt like I got a good sleep last night, I feel like poop this morning. Perhaps related, was being up until 1am.
lego flowers homey. no watering, never dies.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
lego flowers homey. no watering, never dies.
For some reason I don't see that going over very well.

The flower that is dying is something like 3 years old too, so its not like we don't look after them. Its also nice to have actual live green things in the house, imo.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

No idea what's on tap but the weather is shit for at least the next week, so that's nice. The wife has all but given up on dinner and we REALLY can't afford to eat out all the time. So chef JD has been plucking random crap off the Internet based on what's in the house and been making up some shit. But now I gotta go shopping because we are out of serious essentials.

Feeling Mr Mom without the kids. :rofl:

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
I watched a roach crawl out of the clothes of the dude that sleeps in his car because he says his alimony is too high. One of those nasty German fuckers associated with filth.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

Old man is over helping replace some trim. Which is great, cause he doesn't mind climbing ladders whereas just watching him makes my palms sweat. Might have to get that hoisting license and rent a boom lift for some of the really tall stuff.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Back pain was either because of or causing exhaustion. I’ve been sleeping a lot this week. Today I’m finally feeling rested, in the sense that I don’t have an overwhelming urge to sleep constantly.