Quantcast

§§§§ROADTRIPFRIDAY§§§§

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Driving to visit my dad today which is +4 hour drive to the north of Denmark depending on rush hour traffic. Then 50 year birthday party with high school friends (not mine yet) on Saturday.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Big work week over...my guys put the worldwide boss on the plane last night after meetings and cocktails and lunches and dinners.

Boost adapter showed up yesterday and hoping to take the afternoon off early and finish building the new-to-me Canfield. Unfortunately stuck with a 60mm stem till next weekish...no one sells cheap stuff locally for cheap. This is my first really modernish-geometry bike in my true size that needs like 35-40mm vice 70mm or so.

Serviced the Lyrik to smoothness. Still want a Zeb or other burliest option for this thing, regardless.

Dog walkjoggedpooped, coffee in hand. Might do some bike assembly before work.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
heelo fronds

new tri bars arrived. Realized that they are extremely similar to the ones I took off....oops. They are at least new so I don't need to worry about grimey arm pads nor corrosion weakening the alloy. Now to #slamthatstem and drop the bars in the weeds.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
I've dreamt that I was trying to book a plane to Poland...

In other news, girlfriend had to wake up at 2:00am to drive 30 minutes for a neck scan. Thank you covid.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
my super exciting day involves running kids around as they have a day off school and wife is out of town, interspersed with calling into meetings and taking the car to the shop. yay.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Was up until 2:30am, fuck.

Maybe I'll do some actual work today so that the day goes by faster. Or maybe I'll just sit here and drink some coffee.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Hi
I really want a permanent vacation.
I have a call with an underwriter today that I haven’t spoken with in 4 months because he’s a piece of shit. But my boss is telling me I have to write business with them. So I will put in a fake smile and try to not tell him he is an ass.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Performance review yesterday. Went...well. Might be one of my first that's been overwhelmingly positive.

Vanity #3 arrived. I have not received word that it is incorrect, nor damaged, so there's a chance I finally got one after 1.5 months of trying.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I'm here IMO. Ran for an easy 8 miles before work. 13 degrees. When the hell is nicer weather going to arrive??? In other news, I got a huge fucken bonus at work yesterday. I expected a bonus but not that big. Not that it matters anyway since Wife already has it spent. Whatever.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Taking a fuckit Friday
Way ahead of you.

Was planning on renting a drain camera to see what's up with our "blocked" under driveway gutter pipes. Closest Homedepot with one in stock is way down in SS's hood and they don't have it until midday...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I'm here IMO. Ran for an easy 8 miles before work. 13 degrees. When the hell is nicer weather going to arrive??? In other news, I got a huge fucken bonus at work yesterday. I expected a bonus but not that big. Not that it matters anyway since Wife already has it spent. Whatever.
Is there another new BMW in the driveway?

Also, the nice weather arrives on Sunday. But only for one day.

1646403777589.png

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Waddup bishes, does this look swollen?

4 combat vet buddies that all enlisted to help with Ukraine all arrived at the same time this morning in Ukraine. They said its a shit show

In other news,

Coffee, so I can send my Stool sample back to the VA and I am now on a albuterol inhaler for my cough that has persisted for 7 weeks post covid.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
tax return deposited....

irs discovered my mistake for me....

only 1600 instead of 3k....

oh well....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
bike prices make me giggle

View attachment 172931
this industry deserves to die...

I love it when people complain about bike prices because of the price of high end boutique brands while ignoring the fact that there are a lot of very capable bikes available at a fraction of the price.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
tax return deposited....

irs discovered my mistake for me....

only 1600 instead of 3k....

oh well....
Shit... I'm still waiting for a 1099 and annual trading statement from one firm. That alone might be enough for me to swap firms. It's fucking march, guys.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Actually remembered to drink my espresso this AM, so already off to a better start than yesterday.

Re-vamped our NCR process, already getting more buy in from the shop floor folks and seeing/fixing patterns of failure. Very worried about the upcoming company split where production is moving to Idaho and all the smart people are staying here, but at least it won't be my fault if shit goes south because all the processes I've created work pretty well.

Into the oven once they proof a bit more...View attachment 172932View attachment 172933
I approve of your cinnamon rolls, as well as your wine selection.