Quantcast

§¶§Friday gmt§¶§

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I see no rack eyelets on those seatstays or fork blades… Otherwise I approve.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I does not have rack mounts which is fine with me as I don't need it. I would have gotten the alu version if that is what I was looking for.

I will run full fenders this fall. I do not care how it looks I rather get to work with clean and dry clothing.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I does not have rack mounts which is fine with me as I don't need it. I would have gotten the alu version if that is what I was looking for.

I will run full fenders this fall. I do not care how it looks I rather get to work with clean and dry clothing.
but how will you bring your clothes if there is no rack? On your back?!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
if you've owned a MKII jetta/golf you have had the emergency brake freeze up in the winter......
Emergency brake froze up on my MKIII GTI with disks. Not sure about the MK11 problem but if water would get into the cable housing it would seize the cable. A sharp smack with a hammer or other blunt object usually broke things loose.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Nope. Between 6 and 7 we had to circumvent a wall. We popped the window and used a lift to finish the job. We left the boom on the roof for when we do the windows.

The maintenance man was such a dick that we invented a because you chose a asshole to deal with us charge of $1700 and they agreed to pay it, I chose to share as a reward to those who actually did the work.....

Last edited:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Seriously thought drunk guy on plane was going have us diverted just so some cops could kick his ass for a while. :disgust1:

Last edited: