Quantcast

§Ò|Ɖɐȳ

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
:wave:

Did my best @stoney impression at the track last night. I could see how that would be addictive. Held my own alright on lap times. Some blazing times but the place was in the warehouse district surrounded by Indy race teams.

Coffee and pancakes now.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Coffee outside on the patio now, enjoying the 7.38 days of spring in Colorado.

Managed to not die kayaking a swift-water river for the first time yesterday. Started out more terrifying than fun, but after nine miles of moving water and a few class II rapids I started feeling a bit more comfortable. I still have a lot to learn, whitewater kayaking isn’t easy turns out.

Riding with Teh Spousal Unit™ today, been a minute since just the two of us have ridden together. Maybe a little Bong Shed™ work later, then grilling the food we didn’t grill last night because I decided to go kayaking.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
@jebfour k1 or victory lane?

birds heard while coffeeing on the porch: eastern bluebird; northern cardinal; carolina wren; american robin; tufted titmouse; northern mockingbird; red bellied woodpecker; downy woodpecker; house finch; red shouldered hawk; chimney swift; acadian flycatcher.

Last edited:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Woke up the coffe-infused notebook from the dead. The only casualty is the wireless card because fuck the tiny antenna wires connectors, a USB wifi adapter will have to do. I think I could dis- and re-assemble this Dell with my eye closed if I needed to.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I seem to have accidentally a 1up rack this morning.

Man I've felt sluggish the last few mornings. And I had a nonstop coughing episode when I was trying to sleep last night, hopefully that was just from the dust and :drag: yesterday.

Need to get out and go for an easy ride today.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

birds heard while coffeeing on the porch: eastern bluebird; northern cardinal; carolina wren; american robin; tufted titmouse; northern mockingbird; red bellied woodpecker; downy woodpecker; house finch; red shouldered hawk; chimney swift; acadian flycatcher.
I get to see most of those on a daily basis. The wren hops on to the window sill every morning to let me know it’s time to put out the nuts and seed.

Blue Jays make a sound like a hawk when they find a food cache that they want to keep to themselves. Sneaky bastards.

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
I was aware of K1 but hadn’t heard of Victory Lane. Thanks for that! I should make a point to go turn some laps. Been a long time.

Plan on checking out a race at the GoPro Motorplex next weekend and it looks like I’ll be doing a track day at Carolina Motorsports Park in a few weeks. What should really be happening however is not doing any of this expensive stuff and riding my bike instead!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Errands. Maybe a bike ride with the girls. Still trying to quantity the offer Haley got and have messages out to some of the parents from league.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Hannah is on the bike, pedaling on her own. Hand brakes and freewheel. Took a bit, but she got it. Wifey is getting more used to the Rocky. :thumb:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I seem to have accidentally a 1up rack this morning.

Man I've felt sluggish the last few mornings. And I had a nonstop coughing episode when I was trying to sleep last night, hopefully that was just from the dust and :drag: yesterday.

Need to get out and go for an easy ride today.
accidentally..... ?

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
the fuck

drove out to lemonster to get my hitch installed...about 40 minutes away...only to find out that they didn't have the hitch for my car. I drove back disappointedly and they called to say it would be in tomorrow. I booked the appointment like 4 weeks ago. I called back later to reschedule, only to be told they were no longer doing sunday hitch installs. I was auto-refunded through corporate but now I gotta figure out a new solution as our saturdays are busy and I work. I will call tomorrow to see if any local welders will do a 2" hitch for me, then call a few garages to see if I can get it installed...or just suffer through it myself.

Had an amazing ride and apparently I have a 1256w sprint, which is neat.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Weather forecast was bad, but watched the storms on radar and did another 16 miles with le wife, this time in NH. We only got rained on a little. That wrapped up a 90 miles week, I think I drank 90 beers, too.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
I took my kids out to the rez so they could hang with their grandparents. When we made it home we found my wife had been mowing the lawn and didn't see the rope hanging from the tree. Good times.

Resized_20220515_133931.jpeg