Quantcast

^§^ halloween gmt °∆°

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Urgh last year we were handing out pizza to all the kids in the neighbourhood and having a ball in our garage that faces the street. This corona crap is stupid.

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
Ending this Saturday w/ a beer from the brewery on the corner. Big day in the saddle today - 96 miles and just under 5hrs.
Sunday will be no screen time, Emilia Romagna GP (new Imola circuit) with espresso.
Through my cousin in Ireland was able to meet Ayrton Senna in the late 1980's. Lasting impression, racing resuming after 14 years at the former Imola Circuit is huge.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Finally done work.

Beer in hand. There appears to be 3 kids walking the neighborhood. First one to the door gets the entire bucket of candy.

About to light a fire.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Wife has such things now and then to address muscle issues.
after the kids finished going around our court collecting the candy our neighbours put out, I went for a ride. Shoulder/neck/back is 80% better. unreal.

it was a nice ride too. frozen trails, but above freezing temps. trail association has been blowing the trails, so the dirt was essentially hard packed and grippy. very nice.
1604186248739.png

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
What's your favorite brewery in/near Naples?
There's two. Momentum Brewhouse is longer rooted, has an open floorplan tasting room w/ seating. Growler Fills, Cans/Bottles for out the door sales.

South Cypress Brewing is an in-house brewery attached to a Sports Bar - Naples Brewhouse An independent effort of Brass Tap, a Florida Sportsbar in many large markets.

IPA and secret recipes are as good as the homegrown Verdmont beer which overtook everyone in time living and working there.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
good afternoon/evening. folks in most neighborhoods around here seem to have put out tables w/individual bags of treats for kiddos. we did as well, and did fire pit beers in the cul de sac with out neighbors. stoked for more world cup tomorrow, maybe even spin my own pedals as well.