Quantcast

ªªªªªªªª Saturdays GTM coffee round two °°°°°°°°°°

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Coffee and a nice fire. All that after a solid nine hours of sleep. Still lots of things to clear on my pre winter list. Most important, rust spots on the Sprinter #killlist

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Mom's 70th today and a mate's 40th tonight, no time to finish my bike but the day was good.

I did realise that I released the pressure from the IFP on my shock, I have no idea why I put the shock pump on the wrong valve, it was a long day and have only had coil shocks in the past.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. 71 minutes of snuggle time with my sweet middle child this morning

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
May have a buyer for the dh bike. Very bittersweet. Odds of taking it to plattekill are effectively zero ever again, and flow trails can be done on a tricycle.
May build up the spooky with backup bars until the new ones arrive. Then it’ll be ready

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
41* at the showgrounds, horses be frisky. Sausage, eggs, hash browns and espresso to start the morning. It feel s weir to be wear my winter uniform vs shorts and a lightweight EMS shirt. Maybe by this afternoon I can switch over to shorts
41 degrees is still deep into shorts territory. :brows:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
WHat IT SAY BRUFFS LMFAO. Rode 100 miles on the tri bike today, race effort the whole way through. I'm tired! 30 degrees at the start but honestly didn't feel that bad. Maybe a slight overdress on my part but I hate being cold. I'm gonna need a proper burrito tonight.