Quantcast

ªªªªª => Friday GTM ∆∆∆∆∆

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Little rain shower last night. Maybe a tenth of rain.

Will be trying to resurrect an old 6 row cultivator and make it a 2 row for plot cultivation today. It’s been in the weeds for 30+ years. I’m thinking I’ll need stock in PB Blaster.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Decided to try new ADHD meds. Yesterday was the first day on the new ones. Fell asleep ok-ish at 11:30, but woke up at 4:30 and couldn't get back to sleep. Hope it's not related. My son is on the same class of meds. I guess this is my opportunity to find out if his sleep troubles are related to the meds...

Bummed that I didn't sell my DJ last night. Guy said he'd come by today. :fingerscrossed:.

Still working on cleaning out my basement ahead of the scheduled reno in a few weeks. Last night I got my workbench cleaned up and a whole box of spare parts ready to drop off at the ReCycles place...

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I’m thinking about bumping my chair up trail for a while to save a pound on my pack weight because we are going to have to carry extra water due to drought for a few hundred miles. Most of the creeks and springs are dried up.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
a buc ees sausage biscuit is better than anything you are going to get anywhere else...

rest stop views

Screenshot_20240614_081305_Gallery.jpg

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Some dickhead keyed my car. I even know which one. I parked really close to his merc because there was no more space (he parked like a moron). I have his registration but can't prove shit to the police. Would probably kick him in the nuts if I've seen him. Ffs. I got this car a month ago.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Some dickhead keyed my car. I even know which one. I parked really close to his merc because there was no more space (he parked like a moron). I have his registration but can't prove shit to the police. Would probably kick him in the nuts if I've seen him. Ffs. I got this car a month ago.
valve core removal tool. unthread it just enough so its not airtight.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida

norbar

Jun 7, 2007

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
yes. the schrader core.
Will look into that. I'm still on medical leave so besides trying to write and update my data skills and applying for jobs I have a lot of time on my hands.

It's not even the cost as I bought an old car that I simply knew I could repair to mint condition (good thing the chain tensioner exploded on my mechanic and not on me). It's just I hate angry dickheads.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
:wave: mornin'!

If we had ADHD diagnosis when I was younger I'm sure I'd have it in spades. I wonder if drugs could help me now?
Coffee, guitar, work later, another hot day here in paradise. It rained good last night and I slept like a rock.

:panic: GAH!
I decided to get myself tested after my son was going through the testing for ADHD. It all sounded very familiar, so got the tests done for me too. Sure enough... To be perfectly honest, I don't find the meds help all that much. My biggest issue is procrastination, and for me, the meds don't help much with that. Once I start a task, I can usually stay focused on it. It's the starting that's difficult. I fucking loooove open concept office spaces (/sarcasm).

FWIW, I got tested at 40 so it's never too late. Though if you're happy and successful where you are, why bother?

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Hello! Kids have the day off from school with no camp so it's like a weird not quite WFH day but also not in the office. So I'll spread myself thin and be surprised that I get nothing quality done.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Severe thunderstorms are supposed to roll through today. Gonna drug the dogs and hope for the best.

New arrow shafts arrive today, now to wait for the rest of the components/tools to start the build.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
8% loans on ski boats
These days I bet it’s 15%+

/me is headed back to Denver after some days in the mountains with my crew, my parents, and my niece. Back to the land of fast internet wooo

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I have found 2 new issues while trying to validate the fix for the original issue. Glad it's Friday, damn.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I assumed he meant you rub your face on public shower floors
Ok, so, yesterday I was trying to put in my contacts at my (basic, kinda grungy) gym bathroom, and one fell out, and hit the floor. I instinctively started looking for it (about two feet from the toilet), and then the NOPE! alarm went off. Yeah, no. Not gonna happen.