Quantcast

««¿?▀▄▀▄▀▄ƒµ®|øµg├┤__ ╔╤╗¤ иd Æ▀▄▀▄▀▄¿?»»

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Note that I'm not rolling coal myself. I just support a realistic skepticism. The world is going to get warmer. The seas will rise. Instead of hoping that magically all worldwide carbon dioxide production/release from its current liquid or solid forms will cease by 2050 and we cap at 1.5C rise I think efforts would be better spent on mitigation for what will happen.
Syadasti is that you?

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Yep, post office still working today. IMO, that's BS. If the guv is shut down, shut it all down. NORAD, bring the ships back to port, police, fire, etc. If someone says that would be unsafe and we can't let that happen...no shit, that's the point.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
And hopefully shoot down people that don't respect our borders, like Santa.
Like Canadians. Are you kidding me? They can come and go as they please. Have you been to the border lately? Its us Americans getting hassled now.... I have not witnessed any shootings either. Nice try...

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Like Canadians. Are you kidding me? They can come and go as they please. Have you been to the border lately? Its us Americans getting hassled now.... I have not witnessed any shootings either. Nice try...
Dude, I have seen Russia.

IMG_1387.JPG

Last edited: