Quantcast

«<··· this is a gmt ···»>

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Winter returns to the front range today. I blame drunken st Patrick's revelers.

Q: How many potatoes does it take to kill an Irishman?

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Winter is ovah they said. Up to 8" of snow on Sunday/Monday they say. This will put a damper on spring riding if correct. Also, mehhhhh.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Winter is ovah they said. Up to 8" of snow on Sunday/Monday they say. This will put a damper on spring riding if correct. Also, mehhhhh.
Heard that on the radio this morning. Figures. Last night after work I did the "I think we're good....I'll put the snowblower/shovels in the shed and put the grill back out."

FML

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning! Being the payroll manager here at work, one thing I don't like is getting a text on the morning of pay day telling me direct deposits didn't hit. INSTANT PANIC MODE. And while it's nice to get a follow up text a few minutes later telling "oh nevermind", it leaves me pissed off and thinking "What the effity eff!"

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Interview this afternoon. I like that I'm satisfied enough with my current position/benefits (after the recent PTO increase) that I don't need to switch and can afford to be a bit more critical when evaluating if this position would be the right move for me.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Looks like we are getting snow in NYC on Sunday too. Crazy March weather.

Finally back on my bike and I was up early playing soccer with the boys. Still have a lingering cold or whatever it is.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Yesterday we ran the last lot of hops through the pellet mill. Time to shut it down until harvest. What am I gonna do now that my job is over? Oh, yea... looks like the fruit trees are starting to leaf out and blossom. SHIT

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Excuse my French, but holy fuck has shit ever hit the fan here. Need to pull out some matrix moves to avoid the turds.

But, it looks sunny so whatever.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
some jackwagon towing an excavator on a flatbed didn't read the height clearance sign for an overpass. cab of the excavator ripped off and flipped backwards. he's gonna have a shitty time.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
A: None. They starve to death.

Here. Still working on workflow project for boss. Was here 11 hours yesterday and came in an hour early today.

We are watching a friend's dog this weekend. We take turns watching each other's dogs when we go on trips. Scout is Layla's bff, so it should be interesting with both of them.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
"I've had a headache for two days and now I can't see out my left eye."

Urgent care is probably not where I'd have stopped for that healthcare complaint. I'm no doctor, but lady, I am pretty sure you've either had a stroke or and embolism.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Winter returns to the front range today. I blame drunken st Patrick's revelers.
yessssssss. yesterday was stellar in the trees but my legs are toast. may go up for a couple of runs then hit up Ned for coffee & TCB on the interweb.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Its about 9:30 here and I am considering going to work and being there by 10, its an 8 minute drive so no pressure on the decision. Yesterday I opted out of work - my big cat managed to get into the false ceiling where the HVAC is, he jumped onto the ceiling and collapsed an 8 by 12 foot area and made a huge, I preferred this instead of real work.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
This was posted on my local MTB FB group

Has anyone put 27.5 rims on a 29er. I know I'll lose bb and crank clearance. I bought a 29er thinking I would be doing more flat trail riding,but I like the downhill and 29 feels alittle to tall.
I enjoyed a good morning lulz

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
yessssssss. yesterday was stellar in the trees but my legs are toast. may go up for a couple of runs then hit up Ned for coffee & TCB on the interweb.
yo, it looks like Eldora is going to get pummeled again for tomorrow. work out those cramps and get after it.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Cleaned a fleshlight today. Not as difficult a task as some people's boss seems to think it is.

...to clarify, it was mine, not some random one just hanging around in need of cleaning.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Today is my presentation, on decision support applications that help radiologists. Then pool and nothing planned until we fly out Saturday night.

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
I'm in NC so all work has shut down so people can goof off and watch the NCAA tourney. I am taking this opportunity to slink out and ride my bicycle in the mud. :cheers:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
X-rays came back with nothing, and I don't have any stability issues to indicate torn MCL or meniscus, so Doc prescribed PT and two doses of HTFU. To celebrate I'm now drinking whiskey. Corned beef to join pressure cooker soon. :drool:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
yo, it looks like Eldora is going to get pummeled again for tomorrow. work out those cramps and get after it.
12" today up there. the trees were mucho bueno.
fourth day this week. skied every day since the weather blew in. got to watch the tide change.
Day number 40 for me this season. :D